Solstice dining query

mugwood

Hi just off Solstice today. We were in AQ, it was wonderful, BLU was outstanding to say the least. We've already decided when we go back we won't book ANY specialty restaurants, Blu is THAT good in my opinon. We went to both Tuscan Grill and Murano's, food was good but we loved the service and the food at Blu...if you are going soon ask for Igor and Nikolai's section....they were wonderful....

It was a GREAT cruise!!

Just off Solstice today...

Loved Blu, tried Murano once. Unimpressed. Will elaborate more when I write my review but for now let it be said that I would be more than pleased to dine in Blu each night and I am sorry that I wasted not only my money eating in Murano but also wasted a night I could've been in Blu.

Just off Solstice today...

Loved Blu, tried Murano once. Unimpressed. Will elaborate more when I write my review but for now let it be said that I would be more than pleased to dine in Blu each night and I am sorry that I wasted not only my money eating in Murano but also wasted a night I could've been in Blu.

We went to Murano and Tuscan Grill this past week too and must say that Blu will definitely be our choice for ALL nights on our next Solstice cruise.

Archived