Where is everyone cruising to in 2013?

Bramcruiser

We tend to book way out too.

We have a junior suite on the aft deck booked for February 10, 2013 leaving from Galveston, seven nights on the Mariner of the Seas going to Honduras, Belize and Cozumel.

We’ve booked a room on the aft deck on the Legend of the Seas February 24, 2014 leaving from Fort Lauderdale, eleven nights going to Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Barbados, St. Lucia, and Antigua.

Hope to see you all there!!;)

• 2 weeks later...

My partner Michael and I are doing the Christmas and New Year thing sailing on the Queen Elizabeth from Southampton and round the Med on December 19 for 18 days. We'll be literally sailing into our 25th year together. Really excited by it - like a kid with a new toy again!

I'm going through withdrawal. Looks like no cruise this year--we did a really big land trip earlier.

Haven't booked for 2013 but will probably do a 7-dayer in the Caribbean in the Spring. I'll be waaaay overdue. Also looking at either something in SE Asia (seen some Hong Kong to Singapore itineraries that look attractive) or Mediterranean/Adriatic for the late summer. Right now Dubrovnik/Split/Kotor are getting higher and higher on the list.

We are doing our first ever TA on RCCI's Adventure of the Seas in April 2013 from San Juan to Southampton. However......we seem to have a SERIOUS lack of responses from other CruiseCritic members on the G&L forum, as well as the Royal Caribbean roll call list. I don't know why, but all of our previous cruises have also had a limited response. Do we scare people?!?!?! Hope that it gets a little more active soon!

Its definitely not you! I have started G&L roll calls for our last eight or nine cruises and the responses have been almost zilch! A grand total of one response to one roll call.

My partner and I are on the 2 nighter on Celebrity Constellation in January. In April we're doing a 7 night Eastern Caribbean on Norwegian Epic with 2 of my brothers, their wives, my niece, her fiance, and who ever else from our large family decides to join us.

Love the anticipation of an upcoming cruise as well as the planning, etc. Celebrating our recent 40th anniversary with Princess cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to the Amazon over the holidays. For November 2013 booked on Celebrity's Equinox - Barcelona to Florida.

I just booked us 14 days LA-Hawaii-LA, just in case we get bored between our month around South America at the end of this year and our TA in the fall of '03. That works out to 62 cruising days in the pipeline. Sound like a lot, actually.

Oh well.

Gawd NO!! Me and my partner have book, Dec.8-22, 2012 on the Celebrity Summit, and Dec. 9-14-2013, on Carnival Victory and then Dec.14-21, 2013 on MSC Divina, ..... Still waiting for the 2014 Itineries to open up,lol Can't wait, :-) Any body else goin on any of these cruises??

Edited by capitalbarry

Have booked an 11 day Istanbul to Athens cruise on Holland America for May 2013. Included is several ports in Turkey and Greece, with a 2 day stop in Egypt. Will spend two weeks in Santorini, Crete, and Corfu prior to the actual cruise. Can't wait. Richard

We always book our trips pretty far in advance. I'm just frantic if I don't have something to plan/look forward to with anticipation.

We booked the Transpacific (Shanghai to Seward) on Celebrity Millennium for April 2013 when we were on the Equinox transatlantic last November.

In December 2013/January 2014 we are ringing in the new year as lighthouse keepers at New Dungeness Light House on the Olympic Penninsula. We commited to that in January 2012.

Joe (with Jeff in tow).

My partner and I have booked a trip from a year and a half out to 3 days before. Living in Florida, we've do take advantage of last minute deals whenever possible.

We are currently booked on RCI Brilliance of the Seas (8/31/2013) doing a westbound transatlantic from the UK to Boston. We plan to spend 5 days in Paris and 4 days in London prior to the cruise.

My partner Darrell and I will be meeting up with some transatlantic travel buddies onboard NCL's Star for the NOLA to Copenhagen sailing on April 21, 2013. Will be our 4th transatlantic. Love the sea days.