River cruise Roll Call

LHT28

I am surprised that Admin did not put a sticky about the new Roll Call section for river cruises

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=685

Now if they could just sort it by cruise line like the mass market ships ;)

Agreed.

I didn't know there was a specific "river cruise" roll call forum, so I posted a roll call in this forum. After I found out there was a river cruise roll call forum, I re-posted the roll call there.

However, since few people know about the river cruise roll call forum, AND since it's not sorted by cruise line, I'm not surprised that there hasn't been any response to my roll call. :(

Agreed.

I didn't know there was a specific "river cruise" roll call forum, so I posted a roll call in this forum. After I found out there was a river cruise roll call forum, I re-posted the roll call there.

However, since few people know about the river cruise roll call forum, AND since it's not sorted by cruise line, I'm not surprised that there hasn't been any response to my roll call. :(

The River cruises Roll Calls were always under OTHER CRUISE LINES

Yes too bad they have not sorted it by river cruise line it would make it so much easier.

Maybe when they get finished sorting them from the OTHER lines they will

The River cruises Roll Calls were always under OTHER CRUISE LINES

Yes, that much I knew. However, it was such a muddle in there that I figured no one would ever think to look in that particular forum to find a river cruise roll call. I elected to post my roll call in the general "river and canal cruises" forum instead. THEN, afterward, I think the separate forum for river cruise roll calls got started.

Hopefully, this will work itself out, and there will someday be a more effective forum for these roll calls.

Hopefully, this will work itself out, and there will someday be a more effective forum for these roll calls.

Hopefully, and it will be sorted out by cruise line so people will find them ;)

• 1 year later...
Hopefully, and it will be sorted out by cruise line so people will find them ;)

I know it is early, but would love to hear of others sailing on the Avalon Visionary (Danube River) June 15,2013. Looking forward to a fun and wonderful group. This will be our first River boat cruise, we have been on 11 ocean cruises.:p

Yes it seems under used

It is such a mess there unlike the Ocean cruise Roll Calls that are organized by cruise line & ships

Seems "the powers that be" do not want to sort the River cruise Roll Call forum the same way :(

Lyn

There just aren't many river cruisers here to be able to sort the river cruises too much. You're lucky to find someone taking the same itinerary within a few months of you, never mind the same dates, cruise line and ship! That's why there is now a consolidated Russian River Cruise listing under roll calls. Even with that generic heading there is only a couple handful of posters taking cruises between May of this year and July of 2013!

With that said, my daughter and I will be taking our first river cruise, going from Moscow to St Petersburg Russia this July. We are thrilled to pieces!

I hope you all have wonderful times on your cruises! It's fun to read about other people's experiences. :D

There just aren't many river cruisers here to be able to sort the river cruises too much. You're lucky to find someone taking the same itinerary within a few months of you, never mind the same dates, cruise line and ship! That's why there is now a consolidated Russian River Cruise listing under roll calls. Even with that generic heading there is only a couple handful of posters taking cruises between May of this year and July of 2013!

With that said, my daughter and I will be taking our first river cruise, going from Moscow to St Petersburg Russia this July. We are thrilled to pieces!

I hope you all have wonderful times on your cruises! It's fun to read about other people's experiences. :D

You are going to love your trip to Russia. We especially liked the home-hosted meals that we signed up for (we did two).

Archived