"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas- Bermuda / Aug 3, 2012

Radio

Hello everyone. . . It is once again, that I will be sailing the Beautiful Enchantment of the Seas. . . Welcome :)

I have sailed the Enchantment of the Seas from Baltimore several times, and I am especially looking forward to sailing to Bermuda once again.

Bermuda is my favorite port, and it will be much nicer this trip as I will be sailing with my mom and dad, my 2 daughters, son in laws and my grandson.

This will be his first cruise . . . I am so excited for him (3 yrs old(almost). I really can’t wait to see the look on his face as he sails down the Chesapeake Bay

on Enchantment of the Seas.

Mrs. Radio won’t be sailing this time, but she will follow along on my “LIVE” post as she loves to see the beautiful Bermuda sights as well

as many of my friends. The forecast for Sailaway will be hot, humid and sunny (A typical August day in Baltimore). The forecast is calling for partly cloudy,

and warm temps (85F), for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday in Bermuda.

I was in Bermuda on Enchantment of the Seas just a couple of months ago (May 2012) where we enjoyed beautiful weather and fabulous scenery.

I was able to enjoy many of the beaches in Bermuda, as well as the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse and Maritime Museum (at the Royal Naval Dockyard)

That “LIVE” Post can be viewed HERE.

My initial plan for this trip is to spend some time at Snorkel Park (with the baby) and try to see some of the eastern portion of Bermuda.

It has been several years since I went to St Georges, Fort St Catherine, and Tobacco Bay Beach.

On Monday night I plan to go to Destination Dockyard (right near the ship in Kings Wharf)

Many of you may have not followed along on one of my “LIVE” posts, and I hope you will enjoy it.

I should be posting many photos of the Ship, Cabins, and Public Areas throughout the week . . . along with some commentary

about my journey and life on the ship. I will of course be posting many pics from beautiful Bermuda as I return nightly to the ship.

I am hoping that my wireless connection will cooperate as I will need good bandwidth to post many pics per day (usually 12-18 photos)

My plan is to arrive at the Passenger Terminal (Cruise Maryland), by 11AM.

I would expect that boarding should begin by around 11:30AM.

I am sure I will be trying some Honey Stung chicken, but I can often be found at Starbucks on Deck 6, or the Radio “Press Room” up in the

Viking Crown Lounge.

I am glad you will be joining me this week for this delightful cruise.

Sit back . . . have a coffee and enjoy the next 6 nights onboard Enchantment of the Seas. . .

MY “LIVE” post will begin tomorrow . . .

Thanks for tuning in . . .

Radio

;);)

Enchantment of the Seas

CM2012A.JPG

© 2009 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

Enchantment of the Seas docked in Kings Wharf, Bermuda. (May 2012)

C41.JPG

Our Itinerary for the next 6 nights

ENBDA.JPG

YAY! i was also having withdrawls....soooo excited for another Radio cruise!!!

going to stock up on coffee now....

Have a great time Radio....and enjoy sailing with the family!

Sent from my Samsung Charge via Tapatalk

Radio- Once again we get to live vicariously through your eyes. Thank you for taking us along. We will be sailing to Bermuda in 38 days on Explorer so we have extra incentive this go round. I know everyone on our roll call will be anxiously awaiting your reports. Enjoy your cruise and we wish you calm seas and clear skies!

I am so glad to see another review from you, Radio. I actually made notes from your May cruise, and hope to learn even more to prepare for my turn in six weeks. If you happen to pick up any tips about picnic lunches available in the Dockyard or Somerset areas, would you mind including that in your posts? Thank you!

WOOHOO! I've been waiting for this...the obsession begins, checking Cruise Critic at every available moment, first thing in the morning, at every break and before I go to bed. Yep....I'm addicted :D

Have a SUPER trip and THANKS in advance!

Just great . . . even less housework and weed killing is going to get done for the next five days or so. Thanks, Radio!

Actually, thanks, Radio - loved your last Enchantment to Bermuda review and will be going along for the kinda-sorta ride with you again. Enjoy!

Hi Radio,

I read your reviews all the time and I'm so excited to see that you are reviewing this current sailing. I'll be on the Enchantment the following cruise (August 9), which happens to be my birthday. I've never been to Bermuda and greatly looking forward to this new port. Just tickled that you are writing now.

Thanks!!!

JJ :)

Hi Radio! Your cruise is just in time to get us through the last 3 weeks of waiting for our cruise after a 16 month dry dock for us!

I hope your grandson has a great time with you!!! I can see how excited you are to have all your family cruising with you, I hope you will post many pictures of them so we can see how much fun they are having!

Sorry Mrs Radio isn't joining you this time.

Have a great cruise!!!!

Hello everyone. . . It is once again, that I will be sailing the Beautiful Enchantment of the Seas. . . Welcome :)

I have sailed the Enchantment of the Seas from Baltimore several times, and I am especially looking forward to sailing to Bermuda once again.

Bermuda is my favorite port, and it will be much nicer this trip as I will be sailing with my mom and dad, my 2 daughters, son in laws and my grandson.

This will be his first cruise . . . I am so excited for him (3 yrs old(almost). I really can’t wait to see the look on his face as he sails down the Chesapeake Bay

on Enchantment of the Seas.

Mrs. Radio won’t be sailing this time, but she will follow along on my “LIVE” post as she loves to see the beautiful Bermuda sights as well

as many of my friends. The forecast for Sailaway will be hot, humid and sunny (A typical August day in Baltimore). The forecast is calling for partly cloudy,

and warm temps (85F), for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday in Bermuda.

I was in Bermuda on Enchantment of the Seas just a couple of months ago (May 2012) where we enjoyed beautiful weather and fabulous scenery.

I was able to enjoy many of the beaches in Bermuda, as well as the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse and Maritime Museum (at the Royal Naval Dockyard)

That “LIVE” Post can be viewed HERE.

My initial plan for this trip is to spend some time at Snorkel Park (with the baby) and try to see some of the eastern portion of Bermuda.

It has been several years since I went to St Georges, Fort St Catherine, and Tobacco Bay Beach.

On Monday night I plan to go to Destination Dockyard (right near the ship in Kings Wharf)

Many of you may have not followed along on one of my “LIVE” posts, and I hope you will enjoy it.

I should be posting many photos of the Ship, Cabins, and Public Areas throughout the week . . . along with some commentary

about my journey and life on the ship. I will of course be posting many pics from beautiful Bermuda as I return nightly to the ship.

I am hoping that my wireless connection will cooperate as I will need good bandwidth to post many pics per day (usually 12-18 photos)

My plan is to arrive at the Passenger Terminal (Cruise Maryland), by 11AM.

I would expect that boarding should begin by around 11:30AM.

I am sure I will be trying some Honey Stung chicken, but I can often be found at Starbucks on Deck 6, or the Radio “Press Room” up in the

Viking Crown Lounge.

I am glad you will be joining me this week for this delightful cruise.

Sit back . . . have a coffee and enjoy the next 6 nights onboard Enchantment of the Seas. . .

MY “LIVE” post will begin tomorrow . . .

Thanks for tuning in . . .

Radio

;);)

Enchantment of the Seas

CM2012A.JPG

Enchantment of the Seas docked in Kings Wharf, Bermuda. (May 2012)

C41.JPG

Our Itinerary for the next 6 nights

ENBDA.JPG

Please have a great cruise, we will all be checking in. Also PLEASE enjoy your wonderful family. So happy for you.

PS: Say hello to Mom & Dad from Terry & Wally

Another great "Live" thread from Radio.

Radio I hope that you have a great time on this cruise with the Family.

Soon I will be able to experience the Enchantment as I am tentivly planing a cruise on her next April when she comes to her new home at Port Canaveral.

Have fun.

Archived