Azamara Sweepstakes and UK website

Hi Larry,

1. Azamara sweepstakes on Facebook
---------------------------------------
As you know Azamara Club Cruises has promoted several free sweepstakes on Facebook over the past year (3, I believe ?), which are posted to FB users worldwide. But when one tries to enter them one finds that they are restricted to US residents. This is frustrating and irritating and makes one assume that Azamara considers it's non-US customers to be second class citizens.
I raised this with Bill on CC last July and the last response I can find from him, dated July6th,2012 says :-

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]"Some positive news - our global marketing team will be working on other sweepstakes that will include the UK, Canada, Australia, the Nordics and the German-speaking markets towards the end of this year. Because of the necessary legal coordination steps required by these markets specific laws, rules and regulations, I don't have a timeline but I will keep you informed. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]"

Please can you tell us about the progress on this ?

Some cruisers have pointed out that they aren't fans or users of Facebook and so it would be good if it was also possible to enter these sweepstakes from the Azamara websites.

2. UK Website
-----------------

[url]http://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/news-and-offers/cruise-deals/free-flights-to-europe.aspx[/url]

This leads me on to your UK website which is a shambles and only provides a front cover which links into the US site for prices in US$ and air packages which aren't appropriate for European customers.

Again, the shortcomings of the UK website have been raised with Bill in the past and I feel sorry for him when he does his valiant best to get it sorted out, but to no avail.

Will it ever be sorted out, and if so, when ?

Larry, in the grand scheme of things, do you care much about your UK customers ?

Thanks for your time.

• 2 weeks later...
Following Mr Pimental's post yesterday addressing the USA-only Choice Air promotion and pricing structures, I do hope he will give some information about the absence of a useful web presence in the UK as detailed in the post above and another one on this thread.

Whilst I'm at the younger end of Azamara's age profile, I'm certainly not the only one who is out off by the inability to browse the whole Azamara offer on one page, as per the Celebrity website.

Archived