Time for caulkner

CENTEX CRUISER

i am doing the same excursion next week. Their website shows that you have 30 minutes for lunch and then 60 minutes to walk around Caye Caulker. I have read that this can be reduced depending on any delays or extra time spent snorkeling. Have read some people recommend not taking the lunch option so that you get more time to walk around.

Tried to go there last year but Hurricane Rina caused us not to be able to get there. Have done shark Ray Alley many times thru the ship excursions which used to take us to Ambergris Caye. Coral Breeze tours have an excellent crew and pay close attention to safety and making sure you have enough time to get back to the ship.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the info. We were in Belize first time last March, but could not go with Coral as we were on RCI Mariner. We are on the same ship this April, and were able to book the tour as we are the only ship there that day. My daughter used them a couple of years ago and said they were great. They were able to just walk up and sign on, but could not remember how long they had in Caulkner. Hope you have a great time .:)

i am doing the same excursion next week. Their website shows that you have 30 minutes for lunch and then 60 minutes to walk around Caye Caulker. I have read that this can be reduced depending on any delays or extra time spent snorkeling. Have read some people recommend not taking the lunch option so that you get more time to walk around.

Tried to go there last year but Hurricane Rina caused us not to be able to get there. Have done shark Ray Alley many times thru the ship excursions which used to take us to Ambergris Caye. Coral Breeze tours have an excellent crew and pay close attention to safety and making sure you have enough time to get back to the ship.

Enjoy.

Archived