SF parking pier 35

We just returned from our CA coastal cruise on the Grand and I wanted to offer some parking advice. We are a family of four, with two tween boys. We drove from Oregon so we needed to leave our car near the pier. Princess recommends the 55Francisco at about $18/day, and they will charge for 8 days even if you leave early on disembarkation day. This garage happened to be booked so we ended up going with 80 Francisco Street Garage, which was $16/day and our final total was $112 for the week (7 days charged, not 8). You do have to email them that you are a cruise passenger to get this price.

The garage is across the street from the 55francisco garage. You park at the very top and it is not covered. We could see the ship from here and was a beautiful view. When you get off the elevator take a quick left and at the sidewalk go right. This will take you to the Embarcadero where you cross to the pier. I don't think it took us more than 5 minutes to walk to the pier, including waiting for lights. So easy and we would definitely do it again. The walk is flat but you do go over a few trolly car tracks when crossing the Embarcadero.

I forgot to mention there is disabled parking too, but also uncovered.

Hope this helps. :)