Castaway Cay Snorkeling

Tina0922

I'm planning on bringing the mask, snorkel, & fins for myself & two nephews( I know we could rent but they just started snorkeling last summer and want their own for comfort sake & with their dad not around on this trip, I will make room for it) Everything I see on the website states we must wear life vest but my question is can I rent just the vest or is it the whole snorkel package? If I can do just the vest, How much for 1 adult & 2 kids? Thanks.

Tina

I'm planning on bringing the mask, snorkel, & fins for myself & two nephews( I know we could rent but they just started snorkeling last summer and want their own for comfort sake & with their dad not around on this trip, I will make room for it) Everything I see on the website states we must wear life vest but my question is can I rent just the vest or is it the whole snorkel package? If I can do just the vest, How much for 1 adult & 2 kids? Thanks.

Tina

It's not really a life vest. It's more just an inflatable vest that helps make you more boyant.

Everyone utilizing the snorkeling area must wear one (whether you bring your own stuff or not). They are free for use, just pick one up at the snorkle check-out area.

:)

Archived