Carnival Liberty room 6203, Cat. 4J (Interior with Picture Window)

wings34

My brother and I stayed in room 6203 on the Carnival Liberty. It is classified as an inside cabin, but has a very large window looking out over the front of the ship. According to Carnival, the view is obstructed, though I didn't think it was terribly obstructed. The ocean and nearly everything else was visible. There is a public deck outside the window, but there were rarely any people outside, since it can only be accessed through a door in the corridor leading to staterooms. There was lots of space and the room was very comfortable, especially with the natural light streaming in during the day. Also, in addition to the standard storage space, the window-sill provided some extra space to stow things away, which was nice. One thing to consider is that during rough seas, there is quite a bit of movement in the forward part of the ship where the room is located, as well as some noise from the waves crashing against the bow of the ship. We really enjoyed this room, and are definitely going to stay in it again next time we are on the Liberty (or any of Carnival's Conquest Class ships since they have the same configuration). Here is a photo of the room:

29547_10151365861261138_2121434006_n.jpg

• 1 year later...

If you have more photos from the room I would love to see them. We are in 7202 in October and there aren't many pics online of the 4J category.

My brother and I stayed in room 6203 on the Carnival Liberty. It is classified as an inside cabin, but has a very large window looking out over the front of the ship. According to Carnival, the view is obstructed, though I didn't think it was terribly obstructed. The ocean and nearly everything else was visible. There is a public deck outside the window, but there were rarely any people outside, since it can only be accessed through a door in the corridor leading to staterooms. There was lots of space and the room was very comfortable, especially with the natural light streaming in during the day. Also, in addition to the standard storage space, the window-sill provided some extra space to stow things away, which was nice. One thing to consider is that during rough seas, there is quite a bit of movement in the forward part of the ship where the room is located, as well as some noise from the waves crashing against the bow of the ship. We really enjoyed this room, and are definitely going to stay in it again next time we are on the Liberty (or any of Carnival's Conquest Class ships since they have the same configuration). Here is a photo of the room:

29547_10151365861261138_2121434006_n.jpg

We really enjoyed this room, and are definitely going to stay in it again next time we are on the Liberty (or any of Carnival's Conquest Class ships since they have the same configuration).

some of the conquest class ships are now 6j and 6K's

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/data/513/Valor_Feb11_004.jpg

the above cabin holds 4 people and two people will have to book the other one on the end.

the other cabins inbetween now look like this:

http://static0.traveltek.net/cruisepics/local_cabinimages/1352288737.jpg