Captain’s Circle Questions

trbarton

I've gone into my Captain’s Circle account and can't find the tab that shows how many cruises I've taken and how much credit I've earned, number of cruises, number of cruise days. Has this been removed? Where should I look? I've been to the Captain’s Circle account before but now I cant find it.

Tom:)

Sign in to Princess, scroll to bottom of main page, under More Information click on Captains Circle, then on the right hand side of next page click on Member Profile, then Cruise History.

Bbum

• 1 month later...
Sign in to Princess, scroll to bottom of main page, under More Information click on Captains Circle, then on the right hand side of next page click on Member Profile, then Cruise History.

Bbum

I just checked on my account and a previous Alaska cruise on Princess that we took does not show. Does anyone know how I get this to show up on our account?

I just checked on my account and a previous Alaska cruise on Princess that we took does not show. Does anyone know how I get this to show up on our account?

Ring Princess.

Or email the Capt circle rep.

The sad thing about that listing is that it only shows 7 cruises for me and the next one isn't for another 440 days! :(

I really have to work on my wife regarding a fall or winter cruise later this year! Perhaps just a 7 or 10 day coastal or something. We have actually done a couple of 4 day cruises but they seem so darn short. I wish there were more cruises out of SF and more ship options out of SF.

Also do not forget (specially those down under) if you used Cunard P&O UK or other company absorbed by Carnival Cruise Lines to emigrate to USA or Australia - if you have chapter and verse or photo etc. you will be credited with those days on Princess Captains Circle only.

The sad thing about that listing is that it only shows 7 cruises for me and the next one isn't for another 440 days! :(

I really have to work on my wife regarding a fall or winter cruise later this year! Perhaps just a 7 or 10 day coastal or something. We have actually done a couple of 4 day cruises but they seem so darn short. I wish there were more cruises out of SF and more ship options out of SF.

I'm with you since SF is our home port. It would be "grand" (pun intended) if we could have a few seasonal cruises up the coast stopping in Oregon, Washington and Vancouver and a turn around. What cruise lines use Seattle when the Alaska cruises end?

So far we have completed two cruises out of San Francisco and loved them. Sailing under the GG bridge is awesome. We much prefer it to San Pedro but our next west coast cruise is out of SP. :( Time to look at the opportunities again for SF. Luckily Princess has an accurate record of our cruises and we keep it full these days since both of us retired. We board in 4 weeks.

I'm with you since SF is our home port. It would be "grand" (pun intended) if we could have a few seasonal cruises up the coast stopping in Oregon, Washington and Vancouver and a turn around. What cruise lines use Seattle when the Alaska cruises end?

We would love it! We have cruised SF to Vancouver but it was only 4 days and then one has to get home again. A round trip cruise from SF north to Canada would be great.