Tahitian Princess 2006 Pricing is Open

MichTraveler

Tahitian Princess 2006 pricing is now open. I just booked for May/2006 directly with Princess while waiting for my TA to get back from her Greece cruise. Now I have to decide which cruise -- March or May :rolleyes:

Most of the online cruise agencies I checked today do not have these prices showing yet, but Princess is quoting and booking these today.

My agent left me a message today saying pricing hadn't opened up it. Bet she didn't bother to call Princess. When I got this message I called another agent and he called Princess and got me the prices...a bit higher than I expected:

Category AB...minisuite for $2839 Canadian and this includes taxes

Plus air through Princess from Toronto to Tahiti with a stop-over in L.A. for $1841. Canadian for August 15, 2006.

Total cost: $4680. Canadian for 10 day cruise with air and stopover in L.A.

This is per person.

What are others hearing?

I do inside, so cheaper than AA and AB. Cat I is $1515/pp plus taxes. Air LAX to PPT is $899. This is direct with Princess. This is for May/2006. I hope my TA can do better when she returns from Greece cruise later this month.

we have done both a balcony and an inside in Tahiti. the inside room was very nice, and I would not hesitate to stay in an inside again. But for us, Tahiti will need to be done again with a balcony. FP is so beautiful, I can't wait to go back again.

We just received our pricing for a CC group cruise on the Tahitian Princess August 15, 2005. We decided to book AA mini-suites for $2049. Below is group pricing if anyone else is interested in joining us.

Julie

Inside cabins: NONE available for Group’s but can book Individually at current rate with Princess

Oveanview (Cat D): $ 1595 pp (DOUBLE occupancy ONLY)

Balcony (Cat BB): $ 1719 pp (DOUBLE and TRIPLE occ. ONLY - NO QUADS available)

Mini-Suite (Cat AA): $ 2049 pp (Doubles, Triples and Quads available)

Rates are based on double occupancy and include port charges and gov’t fees.

Single (Cat D): $ 2529 pp

3rd/4th passengers rates are subject to change….currently……no Triples or Quads available for Inside’s or Oceanviews

3rd passenger rates for Balcony (Cat BB): $ 1015 pp

3rd and 4th passenger rates for Mini-Suite (Cat. AA): $ 1189 pp

Amenities

$ 50 per person On-board credit

We just received our pricing for a CC group cruise on the Tahitian Princess August 15, 2005. We decided to book AA mini-suites for $2049. Below is group pricing if anyone else is interested in joining us.

Julie

Inside cabins: NONE available for Group’s but can book Individually at current rate with Princess

Oveanview (Cat D): $ 1595 pp (DOUBLE occupancy ONLY)

Balcony (Cat BB): $ 1719 pp (DOUBLE and TRIPLE occ. ONLY - NO QUADS available)

Mini-Suite (Cat AA): $ 2049 pp (Doubles, Triples and Quads available)

Rates are based on double occupancy and include port charges and gov’t fees.

Single (Cat D): $ 2529 pp

3rd/4th passengers rates are subject to change….currently……no Triples or Quads available for Inside’s or Oceanviews

3rd passenger rates for Balcony (Cat BB): $ 1015 pp

3rd and 4th passenger rates for Mini-Suite (Cat. AA): $ 1189 pp

Amenities

$ 50 per person On-board credit

Is this for August 15, 2006 or 2005?

Dog and Julie

I was quoted $4375 CDN from Winnipeg all inclusive for a BD 6th floor balcony for the August 15th/06 cruise. We are going to book it. We went on our first cruise on the T.P. last July/04 and can’t wait to do it again. Will have to start a roll call soon. Dog is a minisuite that much better? What is the difference? Jan

Hi Jan,

I'm getting quotes out of Toronto...so it shouldn't be much different for you.

Size of rooms are different and the price I was quoted for a balcony today make the mini suite seem the better choice. It is the airfare I don't like.

Cruise only for mini suite was: $2721.Can

balcony was $2535 Can.

Size for mini suite is 322 sq. ft

for balcony is 216 sq. ft.

10 days is a long time to be in a small room, so I figure I'll go for the mini suite.

My agent did say I could request air and search for better prices over the year. I would have up until final payment or 60 days before departure to drop the Princess air which is $1813.Can. includes taxes & transfers and stopover in LA would be an extra $50 US.

Dog We booked the August 15/06 cruise today. Total out of Winnipeg including air, cruise, transfers and taxes is $4375 each for the 6th floor BD. We will plan a two to three day pre-cruise. We stayed at the Sheraton Tahiti last time but we want to try something different this time. Lots of time to plan although I know the Beachcomber booked up fast last time. We paid a little more in July/04 so this is a pretty good price. Are you going to book too? Jan

Jan,

We're still thinking about this. We are flexible on our dates. I wonder when the actual website and new books will be out. I'd like to see what else is being offered re: Tahiti-New Zealand-Australia before we decide.

Dog We also thought about the 15 day Tahiti, New Z. Australia cruise. We ruled it out because of the at sea days. This will only be our second cruise but we like the idea of only two days at sea. Maybe that will be our third cruise. I am a school teacher so our travel times are very limited. Jan

• 4 weeks later...

Well,

We are still looking at this. Keep going between TP, PP and b2b.

Lots of cabins still available that we can choose from at this point.

I am finding the conversions the TA is making from US$ to Can$ dollars unrealistic.

Maybe I'll call Princess directly. Husband wants to book and pay in $US dollars now instead of having them convert it. Well, we'll see. :confused:

Thanks Mike & Carol,

I have been thinking about this cruise for a couple of years now.

I have enjoyed looking at the photos you posted. Very helpful.

thanks

We are doing 3 days pre-cruise and probably 1 day post cruise.

Not sure where we'll stay yet.

Archived