Anyone just off Jewel of the Seas lately ?

happycruzer

We are due to go to GC in a couple of weeks time on the Jewel of the Seas, I've had a look at some private excursions to visit the stingray sandbar, but most of them leave before the Jewel is even in port.

Can anyone who has been on the Jewel lately advise me on how we can do one of these tours. We would prefer a morning trip so that we can go to the beach in the afternoon. We dont really want to do any further snorkelling on this port, so stingrays and a short snorkelling stop would be ideal.

Its our first visit to GC so ideally we want to do as much as we can whilst there.

Anyone who has done this recently who can guide me on this. I'd be most grateful.

TIA

Happycruzer

• 4 weeks later...

I just reserved a trip with Sharon of Nativeway. At first she told me I couldn't do anything since the jewell came in so late. Then she sent me an email that they changed things for the Jewell. I don't know if that is going to be from now on, or if you need to talk her into setting up something for your date.

have good news. We have decided to open up a later “Stingray & Island Tour” for people traveling on Norwegian Jewel. It would depart the cruise ship pier at 1 PM Eastern Time and complete at 5 PM Eastern Time. If you come ashore earlier, you could do a little shopping before the tour.

Archived