2014-2015 deployment schedule

kk99

Just looked at port schedules for state of Hawaii through 2012 and Century does not appear after her currently scheduled spring runs. Solstice swings through in Sept, obviously on way to Australia. In fact there are no other X ships showing in Hawaii for next fall at all. Princess, HAL, NCL America all have regular calls listed plus a scattering of RCCL and CCL along with Cunard, etc

So either X is abandoning Hawaii or they can't confirm dates yet. I wonder if this bodes bad for Century and her future within the fleet? I sure hope not!

I receieved a copy of the projected opening dates for bookings for 2014-2015. Hopefully it will be helpful in planning your next Celebrity Cruise.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Flyers/13032706_CEL_2014_2015_Deployment_flyer.pdf

Appreciate the information, when I spoke with Celebrity yesterday I was told April for Alaska....:confused: I will be on the phone come 12th March!

FG:)

Thanks - that's very helpful! I hope X will have 7 night European cruises next year.

Hi Sandi,

I believe that a CC member mentioned when Mr Bayley was onboard the Reflection Inaugural, he stated that Celebrity was "looking at" shorter Europe sailings, so this might happen.

Thanks for the info - can't wait. I wonder if they will repeat the deal they ran last year for bookings during deployment?

Hi Gw2fll,

As you are aware, Celebrity had a very generous offer last year, with extra OBC's (I believe it was for Captains Club members). I'm unaware of Celebrity's plans, but ... my guess is, there will be a special offer.

We just booked Century March 2014 Panama Canal

Good morning:) part of 2014 has been opened for a long, long time.

Up until May of '14? Century's itineraries were opened since last year.

Now we are all just waiting for the 2nd 1/2 of that year going into

2015....;)

Hi Gw2fll,

As you are aware, Celebrity had a very generous offer last year, with extra OBC's (I believe it was for Captains Club members). I'm unaware of Celebrity's plans, but ... my guess is, there will be a special offer.

If an offer does come out, I hope it comes out the same time as the new schedule. I would hate to book a cabin and then find out after the fact that the offer only applies to new bookings.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, 2 more weeks and we are in March:D...never thought I would want

a calender to move so fast just to see itineraries;)....usually it is when

the cruise is booked...that is when you want the time to get here:)

I want to see the 2014 cruises to the Med!!!!!!

Well, 2 more weeks and we are in March:D...never thought I would want

a calender to move so fast just to see itineraries;)....usually it is when

the cruise is booked...that is when you want the time to get here:)

I want to see the 2014 cruises to the Med!!!!!!

LOL; I must be worse than you, 'cause I'm looking for spring 2015 around Australia, specifically Perth to Sydney via Darwin or vice versa.;)

LOL; I must be worse than you, 'cause I'm looking for spring 2015 around Australia, specifically Perth to Sydney via Darwin or vice versa.;)

Going downunder is on my bucketlist but I have no idea when I will be

able to do it:confused:...it costs a lot of $$ and takes a lot of time off work.:rolleyes:

If I ever am able to retire?:eek:...Going on that itinerary will be a prirority.

Thanks for posting that list..

Does anyone know when Royal will open its dates?

We might "jump ship" from "X" to try Quantum or Anthem..the new Royal ships...depends on the Carib itins for S class ships on " X["

Archived