Anyone already cruised as Diamond Plus?

lat1

Hello,

I have just made the Diamond Plus status and am wondering what extra perks will there be on my next sailing Aug. 1st. I have looked at the C/A site and it just indicates that there are additional things but nothing specific.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Hello,

I have just made the Diamond Plus status and am wondering what extra perks will there be on my next sailing Aug. 1st. I have looked at the C/A site and it just indicates that there are additional things but nothing specific.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Is Diamond plus 24 or 25 cruises? Thank you.

Hello, I have just made the Diamond Plus status and am wondering what extra perks will there be on my next sailing Aug. 1st. I have looked at the C/A site and it just indicates that there are additional things but nothing specific. Thanks in advance for any information.

When you board the ship you will be given a cashmere robe to wear along with a crown bedecked with the finest jewels. As you proceed on board someone will walk in front of you and throw rose petals beneath your feet as trumpets herald your arrival. When you hit 50 cruises you also get two bodyguards to accompany you on board and move people out of your way in the buffet line...:rolleyes:

I have cruised twice as Diamond Plus. The level is 25 cruises.

If you have specific questions, ask away!

CG

I read what the book says, but I would like the little extras not listed. We will be Dimaond Plus on the Brillance on our Panama 2 dec cruise. We will be in a E2 cabin. What can we expect daily , if anything, A tour???. Thanks for any info you can give... ricko1 :confused:

I read what the book says, but I would like the little extras not listed. We will be Dimaond Plus on the Brillance on our Panama 2 dec cruise. We will be in a E2 cabin. What can we expect daily , if anything, A tour???. Thanks for any info you can give... ricko1 :confused:

On Brilliance you will have access to Concierge Club, which I loved and it made a huge difference in my trip!

There were chocolate covered strawberries in my cabin as well as hor d'ouvres every day of the cruise, as well as little gifts. I had dinner several times with the Captain and/ or officers.

I had a private bridge tour, only available to DP.

The very, very best was a member's cruise where I was treated extremely well. Numerous cocktail parties, a free shore excursion, etc. I was number 3 for number of cruises. One lady had 132!!!!

On Brilliance you will have access to Concierge Club, which I loved and it made a huge difference in my trip!

There were chocolate covered strawberries in my cabin as well as hor d'ouvres every day of the cruise, as well as little gifts. I had dinner several times with the Captain and/ or officers.

I had a private bridge tour, only available to DP.

The very, very best was a member's cruise where I was treated extremely well. Numerous cocktail parties, a free shore excursion, etc. I was number 3 for number of cruises. One lady had 132!!!!

We have been lucky so far..Three dining opportunities with the Captains of 3 ships. Three bridge tours. You also delighted My DW when you mentioned the Dreaded Chocolate Stawberries (EVERY DAY). Just one more question, What were the little gifts? Hope you don't think I'm overly nosey.. Thanks ricko1 :)

Lat1,

What gives! Am I missing something. You say you've made Diamond Plus, but your cruise count only shows 11 completed cruises.

RG: You get a cruise credit for every cruise, an additional credit for that cruise if it is 12 days or longer, and an additional cruise credit if you are in a JS or above. A single cruise could earn 3 cruise credits. As a matter of fact, if you look at the Sovereign cruise in my signature - that will earn us 4 cruise credits, because it's really a back-to-back, 4 day then 3 day, both in a JS.

Carol

We have been lucky so far..Three dining opportunities with the Captains of 3 ships. Three bridge tours. You also delighted My DW when you mentioned the Dreaded Chocolate Stawberries (EVERY DAY). Just one more question, What were the little gifts? Hope you don't think I'm overly nosey.. Thanks ricko1 :)

I did the members cruise to Alaska on Vision last June.

We got wristwatches, binoculars, travel bags, radios. All one per person at the DP level.

There was more stuff but I cannot remember. I will post if I can recall.

I am on the members cruise on Freedom for 10/16/2006. Can't wait!

Just wondering how old you guys are. It's my goal to be the youngest

Diamond Plus member. We have our next 2 cruises booked. We'll have

17 credits in January. I'm 42 and BF is 35. Anybody out there Diamond

Plus younger than us?

Lat1,

What gives! Am I missing something. You say you've made Diamond Plus, but your cruise count only shows 11 completed cruises.

Yikes...Sorry RG10203, I forgot to update my signature line. We have been lucky to find some great rates on suites and have gotten 2 cruise credits per cruise. In addition, we get 4 cruise credits for the BTB's. Can you tell I was on a mission to make Diamond Plus?

We officially make it just prior to our Oct. 2nd cruise on the Mariner.

Just wondering how old you guys are. It's my goal to be the youngest

Diamond Plus member. We have our next 2 cruises booked. We'll have

17 credits in January. I'm 42 and BF is 35. Anybody out there Diamond

Plus younger than us?

Im 32 and my DW is 29...we just made platinum but am now thinking about uprgrading to a JS on my next cruise just to get the extra credits. Probably wont though because we have 1400 on the FOS. But we are in the race!! :cool:

Lat1,

I forgot about the extra credits for the suites. I made DP the hard way with 27. We have upgraded to suites at the pier a few times, but RCL would'nt give us the extra credit. Never really expected it, but I tried!

Hey RG10203 -

Always gotta try!!

How many times have you been upgraded since making DP?? In the info they say this is done if possible, just not sure how many times it actually happens.

Anyway, I am very excited to cruise in Oct. as this will be our first as DP. Not sure why it was so important to me to make it, but I was sure determined.

CAT GIRL: You raise an interesting point. Think about THIS: there are lots of families out there cruising. SOME of these kids could be DIAMOND PLUS before they are even ELIGIBLE for it! (*at 18)

Carol

Carol: You are so right!! We have 2 kids already qualified as diamond (past 18 years old) and a 10 yr old who will likely qualify as diamond plus before he turns 18!!!

Bruce

Archived