Auckland & Flavored Coffee Creamer

gilladj

We will be in Auckland for a couple of days before boarding a 35 day cruise on Celebrity. We really enjoy flavored creamer in our coffee and I am hoping I can buy some while in Auckland.

Seems kind of silly but when we are gone that long...and I would prefer not to have to pack it.

Thanks!

It is an American phenomenon with our craziness around coffee. below is an image of a box of little individual cups containing the coffee creamer. These come in a variety of flavors here.

15254952.jpg.6c53239f2c0afff050d9608ee56cf37e.jpg

Sorry to appear totally dim, but what exactly is a flavoured coffee creamer?

Here in NZ you will find a variety of coffees but AFAIK all made (unless black) with steamed milk.

I think it's unlikely you will find this here unless you go to Starbucks or Macdonalds (neither of which do I ever frequent so I don't actually know). Coffee here is not made like in the US - brewed kept hot and served all day with free refills. We have espresso drip method coffeee. Beans are freshly ground for each customer with a variety of choices e.g flat white, long black, latte, single shot, trim milk. I haven't tried them myself but you can ask for a shot of flavoured syrup like hazelnut to be added.

Try it!!:)

They sold that sort of thing for a little while here in Oz but it didn't last long, as most people drink espresso based coffee with steamed milk. You can get flavoured syrups like hazelnut, vanilla and caramel but it's just a syrup, not Creamer as well, I'll sometimes ask for a shot of hazelnut if I think the coffee quality isn't going to be fantastic, to hide the burnt coffee flavour lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I've only ever seen this sort of product in the USA.

The creamer mentioned is often a powdered product.. It's not the same as the liquid version you buy in the US.

I have bought the French vanilla delight online before, but by the time I pay the shipping to the UK... The whole thing costs me a mini fortune.

I've only ever seen this sort of product in the USA.

The creamer mentioned is often a powdered product.. It's not the same as the liquid version you buy in the US.

I have bought the French vanilla delight online before, but by the time I pay the shipping to the UK... The whole thing costs me a mini fortune.

Never seen liquid creamer in Aus seen the powdered and seen liquid flavones but not both in one.