"Do not miss" foods on Carnival (Triumph)?

alleauna

Like I should be reading this now since I'm mega-dieting for our cruise next fall! :rolleyes: I've read about the Reubens at the deli and the Chicken Caesar Salad with breadsticks at the pizzaria. Man, I can't wait to try those!

What are some of your favorites that you would not miss while cruising Carnival?

Motivate me to lose more weight so I can *really* indulge once I get there! ;)

:) Shauna

[quote name='ncmom2four']What are some of your favorites that you would not miss while cruising Carnival?[/QUOTE]
I am partial to the creme brulee for desert and the pizza any time of day.

Joe Canino CTC, MCC
Hebron (CT) Travel

depends a lot on your personal likes. Did the Victory this past spring, have done Spirit (01) and Triumph (99). Loved the goat cheese Mushroom pizzia. At dinner loved all the beef and seafood entrees. The standard 7 day carnival menu has been posted on this board a bunch of times. There may be some slight changes now to go more lo carb but it is prob basically the same. daughter loved the duck and lamb. If you are a chocolate nut be sure to try Decadence au Chocolate.

[b][color=darkslategray]Don't get me started, because I'll start drooling all over my keyboard!:D [/color][/b]

[b][color=#2f4f4f]For breakfast in the dining room, I love Eggs Benedict, Strawberry Crepes, or Belgium Waffles.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#2f4f4f]For lunch in the dining room, I particularly like the various salads they have - Seafood, Chicken, etc.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#2f4f4f]For dinner - 0h my! [/color][/b]
[b][color=#2f4f4f]Seafood - Delice of the Sea, Lobster Tails w/drawn butter, Chilean Sea Bass.[/color][/b]
[b][color=#2f4f4f]Beef - Beef Wellington, Chateaubriand, Filet Mignon.[/color][/b]
[b][color=darkslategray]Lamb - Exquisite, with a delicious mint sauce.[/color][/b]
[b][color=#2f4f4f]Duck - Duckling L'orange[/color][/b]

[b][color=#2f4f4f]Desserts - Hazelnut Creme Brulee', Grand Marnier Souffle', Chocolate Decadence.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#2f4f4f]Room Service - You must try the Roast Beef and Brie on Baguette...oh so good. Also crudites w/bleu cheese dip. Even the BLTs are special.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#2f4f4f]HUNGRY YET?[/color][/b]

Archived