Princess Cruise 2016

Billfish1949

Hello people, just wondering if anyone knows whether Princess are doing a world cruise out of Sydney in 2016. I know they're doing one from Fort Lauderdale but am hoping to get on board a Sydney to Sydney trip.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Hi Billfish1949,

We are also keen to book Sydney to Sydney 2016.

Have just disembarked the Dawn Princess where we asked the Future Cruise Advisor when it would be released. She said late Sept - early October but as of last Friday she was still waiting to hear.

I am keeping my eye out.

Hi Billfish1949,

Have just disembarked the Dawn Princess where we asked the Future Cruise Advisor when it would be released. She said late Sept - early October but as of last Friday she was still waiting to hear.

I am keeping my eye out.

My TA has informed me there will be a Sydney/Sydney world cruise on Sea Princess leaving on 15 May 2016. It will be 104 days and the itinerary is apparently as follows

SYDNEY, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth (Fremantle), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dubai (overnight), Muscat (Mina Qaboos), Aqaba (for Petra), Suez Canal Transit, Salerno, Rome (Civitavecchia), Lisbon, Brussels/Bruges (Zeebrugge), Rotterdam (for Amsterdam), Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg (overnight), Tallinn, Riga, Berlin (Warnemunde), London (Dover), Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Boston, New York (overnight), Bermuda (West End), Cartagena, Panama Canal (Full transit of the Panama Canal including the Miraflores, Pedro Miguel and Gatun Locks), Quito (Manta), Lima (Callao) (overnight), Pisco (San Martin), Valparasio, Easter Island, Pitcairn Island scenic cruising, Tahiti (Papeete), Raiatea, Cross International Date Line, Auckland, SYDNEY

* Optional overland shore excursion to Machu Picchu, Peru, is available between Quito (Manta) and Lima (Callao)

I was also advised there will be a second Sydney/Sydney cruise leaving 21 June 2016 on Sun Princess. It will be 75 days and the itinerary is:

Circle Pacific Round trip Sydney

SYDNEY, Darwin, Kota Kinabalu, Hong Kong, Shanghai (overnight) Beijing (Tianjin), Seoul(Inchon), Vladivostok, Hakodate, Tokyo (YOKOHAMA) Anchorage (Seward), Glacier Bay, Icy Straight Point, Juneau, Ketchikan, Vancouver, Victoria, San Francisco (overnight), San Diego,Honolulu, Lahaina, Hilo, Tahiti (Papeete), Bora Bora, Cross International Date Line, Auckland,Bay Of Islands, SYDNEY

Full "official" details will apparently be released on 16 October 2014, can't wait.

Cheers

Edited by Billfish1949

WOW, thanks Billfish1949. Looks like Princess have done some revamping with their itineraries.

I would love to be able to combine some ports from each of them, if only ;)

Anyway, the WC has been on our bucket list for a few years so it will be the winner for us.

Some exciting days ahead, waiting for all the "official" details to be released revealing the fares. Hope Princess are still offering the 'on board credits' as they have with 2015 WC. Every little bit helps :)

• 2 weeks later...
We looked at both itineraries and decided we liked the Circle Pacific better so, we're booked on that one. World cruise in 2017 maybe

Hi Billfish1949,

I really liked the Circle Pacific but we planned for 2016 to be our World Cruise year. Hope I get a chance to do Circle Pacific later.

Have a fantastic cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello people, just wondering if anyone knows whether Princess are doing a world cruise out of Sydney in 2016. I know they're doing one from Fort Lauderdale but am hoping to get on board a Sydney to Sydney trip.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Cheers

My copy of CRUISING FROM AUSTRALIA & ASIA has no World Cruise listed but only goes to 04/19/2016. HTH. Try looking on the Princess Cruises website for more up-to-date information.

Crochetcruise :cool:

Hi Billfish1949,

I am keeping my eye out.

Found some relevant information in The Senior, a free magazine, November issue 2014. The Traveller Supplement on page has details of the World Cruise ranging from 100 days Adelaide to Sydney - 5/19/2016 to 113 days Freemantle to Freemantle - 05/23/2016 with prices round trip of $20,599 for an Interior to $68,649 for a suite Adelaide to Sydney and the Freemantle prices are $25,049 Interior and Limited Suite and Mini-Suite, no prices given. Sydney to Brisbane at 106 days is also an option

EARLY BOOKING BENEFITS

Guests booking the Sea Princess World Cruise 2016 before 31 August 2015 will receive

ONBOARD CREDIT AND

World Cruise (96+ nights) $1,000 pp

Voyage Segments (45+ nights) $400 pp

75 nights Sun Princess CIRCLE PACIFIC

Sydney to Sydney 06/21/2016 - Interior $15,999 to Suite $45,429 pp

Sydney to Auckland 06/21/2016 - Interior $15,999 to Suite $45,429 says it's 71 days.

The ad recommends you visit your Travel Agent or Princess.com

Pardon me bouncing in like an excited Labrador, I was SOOO excited to find some information, I'd looked on the Princess website, but was too early, and if I hadn't NEEDED to buy medication this fortnight, wouldn't have found it to pass on!

Crochetcruise :cool: