any Georgia Cruisers?

momofmeg

Okay I found the info on Hawaii. It is golden Princess that is round trip LA. HAL Zanadam does round trip San Diego. I could not find the Celebrity ones-I suppose I was confusing Celebrity with HAL.

Thanks, I'll have to check them out....we probably won't be going for a couple of years also.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all!

Macon here. Will be cruising on Carnival Legend October 25th. Anyone else going?:)

Check out the roll call section here at CC. I know whenever I do a Caribbean cruise there are MANY GA cruisers with me on the roll call. It is also fun to "chat" on the roll calls. It builds your excitement for the cruise.

Hi all!

Macon here. Will be cruising on Carnival Legend October 25th. Anyone else going?:)

Hi Macon' date='[/color']

Stockbridge here, we are on the Legend on 9/27. I have spent many, many, many, hours and weekends in Macon when I played in the Flag City Shootout over the past 25 years. Do check out the 'roll call' section because there are plenty of Georgians over there. ;)

Hi Macon,

Stockbridge here, we are on the Legend on 9/27. I have spent many, many, many, hours and weekends in Macon when I played in the Flag City Shootout over the past 25 years. Do check out the 'roll call' section because there are plenty of Georgians over there. ;)

You will have to post back and tell him how the cruise went-as you are 4 weeks ahead.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we are booked. HAL Zuiderdam 1-2-2010. I don't see any Georgia cruisers on our roll call. I am surprised. My last 2 cruises that left out of FL had tons of Georgia folks.

we almost booked Thanksgiving week-a our daughter did have her own plans that week, but they fell through, so we decided to wait until January.

• 1 month later...
Been awhile since I last got on this thread... We had a blast on our 4th of July cruise... Now I only have 43 days left for my solo birthday cruise.

Got my shore excursions planned and can't wait!! Even though I got away for the 4th, just getting away by myself will be fantastic.

I am glad kids are back in school, I can get some much needed stuff done around the house.

Pam

How was it Pam? I still have 10 weeks before my cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, you live about 15-20 miles form me. I live 3 miles from Arbor Place mall.

Unfortunately, I spend way too much time at that mall;) We took our grand-daughter trick or treating there last night, along with everyone else in Douglas County. The rain probably changed the plans of a lot of parents, but it was fun and safe. I guess I'll be there bright and very early the day after Thanksgiving...family tradition, can't wait!

Unfortunately, I spend way too much time at that mall;) We took our grand-daughter trick or treating there last night, along with everyone else in Douglas County. The rain probably changed the plans of a lot of parents, but it was fun and safe. I guess I'll be there bright and very early the day after Thanksgiving...family tradition, can't wait!

Well you could have drove by me then. I was nearby. We intended to eat at Logans-an hour wait, so we ate at Folks instead-not the same class of meal-but we enjoy both restaurants. We then went to Kohls and Hobby Lobby. So we were all around you-maybe a half mile from you. We avoided the mall-we knew with the rain that place would be crazy. However, I do think the mall is a good place for the kids-even in good weather. It scares me to see little kids going to strangers homes-this world is not safe enough for that-and I see that-not the little, little ones-but those around 8 - 10 years old-no parent in site-and I do not know them.

Well, my cruise is 2 months from today.

• 5 years later...

Hi Everyone,

I feel a little silly.......I've been surfing Cruise Critic for quite some time and never realized there was a Georgia Cruisers thread!

We are Bruce & Lisa. We are both 51 and we live in Lawrenceville/Gwinnett County.

We are booked on a West Coast/California cruise next April (the week of Gwinnett School's spring break). We are also considering a June cruise to Bermuda.

We are Patti and Robert from Macon, Ga. We are doing our 2nd cruise, Canada/New England on Liberty of the Seas Oct. 8 out of Port Liberty. Never been to Maine so we are very excited! We did our first cruise last June in Alaska on Radiance of the Seas. What a beautiful cruise that was! Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

We are Jessica and Levi (and our son Nathaniel). We are from Blairsville, GA. I have been on 3 cruises my husband and son have been on one. We have booked a Thanksgiving cruise this year, Feb 2016, and Dec 2016. We are all hooked and really enjoy cruising.

Hi Everyone,

I feel a little silly.......I've been surfing Cruise Critic for quite some time and never realized there was a Georgia Cruisers thread!

We are Bruce & Lisa. We are both 51 and we live in Lawrenceville/Gwinnett County.

We are booked on a West Coast/California cruise next April (the week of Gwinnett School's spring break). We are also considering a June cruise to Bermuda.

We did that almost 2 years ago out of San Francisco. My first trip to CA. We stayed in Sonoma Valley post cruise, so we toured vineyards and also went to Muir Woods and Armstrong Forest to see their huge trees. I loved it and hope to do another CA cruise but next time Mexico and do it either round tip LA or San Diego.

The Caribbean being so convenient from Florida, we have done way too many of them. We used to do one every year but we finally realized we have done them too much and do not enjoy them as well. Out side of looking at the ocean. So now we cruise less often but when we cruise we pick cruises further away and so more expensive for us. We get our ocean fix between cruises booking condos (Myrtle Beach) or hotels (Tybee island) with ocean view balconies

We did that almost 2 years ago out of San Francisco. My first trip to CA. We stayed in Sonoma Valley post cruise, so we toured vineyards and also went to Muir Woods and Armstrong Forest to see their huge trees. I loved it and hope to do another CA cruise but next time Mexico and do it either round tip LA or San Diego.

The Caribbean being so convenient from Florida, we have done way too many of them. We used to do one every year but we finally realized we have done them too much and do not enjoy them as well. Out side of looking at the ocean. So now we cruise less often but when we cruise we pick cruises further away and so more expensive for us. We get our ocean fix between cruises booking condos (Myrtle Beach) or hotels (Tybee island) with ocean view balconies

We are planning a cruise next year but have not booked yet. We have narrowed it down to either Bermuda, the California Mexico cruise or the one my husband wants to really do, northern Europe. Of course he wants the most expensive one lol! I would love to but with my health so iffy now, I am thinking I should pick a cruise with not so long a flight. Long flights are really hard on me. However, if I was in great health I would say cruise Australia!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
We are planning a cruise next year but have not booked yet. We have narrowed it down to either Bermuda, the California Mexico cruise or the one my husband wants to really do, northern Europe. Of course he wants the most expensive one lol! I would love to but with my health so iffy now, I am thinking I should pick a cruise with not so long a flight. Long flights are really hard on me. However, if I was in great health I would say cruise Australia!

We just booked our excursions for the April California cruise on Princess! Getting excited!

We also booked a June cruise to Bermuda out of NJ/NYC on Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas. I'm hoping to get some good photos of the NYC skyline when we leave and return.

I have heard nothing but great comments on a Northern Europe cruise (specifically Norway). It is definitely on our "bucket list".

We are also thinking of doing a Hawaiian Island cruise next year.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...