I got out and used my camera today...

pierces

Very nice Dave, and great perspective!

Thanks!

I'm not usually a fan of heavy manipulation but the Topaz plug-ins have opened a few windows for me. I still like reality but it's fun to play once in a while.

Dave

Thanks!

I'm not usually a fan of heavy manipulation but the Topaz plug-ins have opened a few windows for me. I still like reality but it's fun to play once in a while.

Dave

I agree with you on "not fan of heavy manipulation". But there are some shots that we have seen from so many angles that doing some "fun" makes them interesting again. Good job on your "manipulated" shot, and I don't think is heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was your weekend?

Mine was interrupted by hauling cameras around and pointing them at people for seven hours. It was ultimately worth it...it was appreciated.

For the record, when the A7000 comes out, the A77 is going on the auction block. It is a remarkable camera but the A6000 was in no way inferior and became the go-to when the light started fading towards nighttime. The weight difference was stunning after about hour four...

JP and Janine 7/25/2015

p1356745843-5.jpg

Dave

How was your weekend?

Mine was interrupted by hauling cameras around and pointing them at people for seven hours. It was ultimately worth it...it was appreciated.

For the record, when the A7000 comes out, the A77 is going on the auction block. It is a remarkable camera but the A6000 was in no way inferior and became the go-to when the light started fading towards nighttime. The weight difference was stunning after about hour four...

JP and Janine 7/25/2015

p1356745843-5.jpg

Dave

Great shot with the shallow DOF. :)

How was your weekend?

JP and Janine 7/25/2015

p1356745843-5.jpg

Dave

Lovely picture.

Just boppin' around town this morning, getting some walking in and looking for a new breakfast joint - walked past the firehouse and this looked interesting:

Misc%2B04.jpg

Nice, leaves a lot to the imagination on the shoes just left there.

Edited by Jack_Tar