Part 2 - OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

Hi There: Please continue the roll call here. Part 1 of the roll call (read-only) can be found here:

*OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

The cruise information is as folllows (taken from Floatie's first post):

WOOOHOOO!!!

Ready for a great ride??? Come and join us on the first full US sailing of the newest and the greatest CARNIVAL BREEZE out of Miami to the SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN!!!

REDUCED DEPOSIT OF $25 AVAILABLE!!!

Some of us are adding the 2 day Bahamas sail that leaves on Thanksgiving 11/22-24 for a b2b!!!

Contact me evamowry@yahoo.com or get with Johna at 1-800-493-6609 for pricing details!!!

Who's in???:D

8-Day Southern Caribbean Itinerary Saturday to Sunday!!

Day 1 - Miami, FL

Day 2 - Fun Day at Sea

Day 3 - Grand Turk

Day 4 - La Romana, DR

Day 5 - Curacao

Day 6 - Aruba

Day 7 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 8 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 9 - Miami, FL

:):):)

Hi There: Please continue the roll call here. Part 1 of the roll call (read-only) can be found here:

*OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

The cruise information is as folllows (taken from Floatie's first post):

WOOOHOOO!!!

Ready for a great ride??? Come and join us on the first full US sailing of the newest and the greatest CARNIVAL BREEZE out of Miami to the SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN!!!

REDUCED DEPOSIT OF $25 AVAILABLE!!!

Some of us are adding the 2 day Bahamas sail that leaves on Thanksgiving 11/22-24 for a b2b!!!

Contact me evamowry@yahoo.com or get with Johna at 1-800-493-6609 for pricing details!!!

Who's in???:D

8-Day Southern Caribbean Itinerary Saturday to Sunday!!

Day 1 - Miami, FL

Day 2 - Fun Day at Sea

Day 3 - Grand Turk

Day 4 - La Romana, DR

Day 5 - Curacao

Day 6 - Aruba

Day 7 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 8 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 9 - Miami, FL

:):):)

So how come the thread Cruising with the Crazies Halloween which has 4,220 hits has not been closed and re-started???????? Seems a bit biased to me.

So how come the thread Cruising with the Crazies Halloween which has 4,220 hits has not been closed and re-started???????? Seems a bit biased to me.

Seems as though our thread had 6089 posts which is about 1800 more posts than the Crazies have and we still have over a year to go. I can't even imagine how many posts we would have by then.:eek:

if you are lost so am I

We can all be lost together. I think the really big threads were identified a while back as a factor in some of the problems the websight was having..remeber that?Ack,slow loading ,etc. So as long as I can find us, Im okay.Its first Friday for me, no work in the morning.Wooohooo, a day off sounds just right

I was LOST, but now I'm found! :rolleyes: (sounds like a song :p )

Been a long day, but it's over now! I'm packed & ready to go cruising, leave Satuday, overnight in G-town, sail Sunday! :D

Doxie, I was going to ask how your cruise was, but I read your last post on the "old thread" ;) I hope you are better real soon, I'll be going to the NCL thread later to read the review!

Everyone have a great night ... I'll check back in the morning!

We can all be lost together. I think the really big threads were identified a while back as a factor in some of the problems the websight was having..remeber that?Ack,slow loading ,etc. So as long as I can find us, Im okay.Its first Friday for me, no work in the morning.Wooohooo, a day off sounds just right

Hiya Bon - I agree as long as I can "find" us, I'm good.

Good Afternoon Breezers!

I'm doing my last minute stuff ... checking the list twice :rolleyes: I hope no unexpected glitches come up tomorrow. I have a friend who is supposed to house sit for me while I'm gone, this is so I won't have to board the happy yappy lap dogs (at $30.00 per day) I am so worried that something is going to come up at the last minute & I'll be scrambling to get them to the vet to board :eek:

It's this song: LOL

Yep Allen' date=' that's the one I was thinking of. I am still blown away by how strong Leann Rimes voice is!! She has awesome talent!

Have a great night everyone, ONE more day![/font']

CHEERS breezers!!! Omg tomorrow I am done with the roundtrip Jax nonsense WOOOOHOO!!!! :D

Bon Voyage TC, have a blast and hug my crazies for me!!!:)

I hope you are resting up Dox, gotta kick that bug to the outer limits!!

I've been barely able to stay up past 8 this week, sfs...why is it so different on a ship:confused::p;)

TC,positive thoughts for no glitches,I know you are going to have a great time.

Dox,are you feeling any better today?Im just laying low,preparing for my devil shifts Friday and Saturday.Hope everyone is well,Eva careful on that last commute in the am,maybe by this time tommorrow you can be tiki bar boud, and all will be well

Wow, I don't post for a day and we have a new residence:eek:

Oh Dox, I'm so sorry you have pneumonia, and that you were sick through half your cruise:( Take it really easy and hopefully you will recuperate quickly.

Floatie, I didn't realize you had to go back and forth from Jax more than once...bummer, No wonder you're tired! Hang in there...Friday Happy Hours are around the corner!

TC, I know you are excited! And thank goodness that Rina looks to be dying off...I was worrying for you! You'll have a great time...we want stories when you return;)

Ready, yup we had some sleet in the air tonite...UGH! Too early for that here...

4 more days of work for me, and the evil work gods are gonna get every ounce of me before I leave:eek:

Archived