Norwegian Getaway Vacation video now live

Great video! Looks like you had a blast. We sail her in March.

What beach were you at in St Thomas with the clear water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone!!.... We were at Coki beach. We did a tour with sunny Liston and he took us to this beach at the end of the tour. Very good snorkeling for beginners.

Thank you

I noticed you had radio's. Did they work on the boat? That is one issue I had on the Star was tring to find everyone...lol

Hi! For the most part, they worked very well! The only time that we had trouble was when one person was in the cabin deck 5 aft the the other person was on a high deck forward... We thought about purchasing Norwegians messaging app, but I refused to even pick up my phone while on the cruise. Hope that helps, let me know if you have more questions

Thank you

You may be right. Not sure. Sorry I can't help you folks out more

Apparently you're not the first or most famous person to get bitten by this sort of thing:

http://www.wired.com/2012/09/youtube-flags-democrats-convention-video-on-copyright-grounds/

The YouTube video of Michelle Obama's address to the 2012 Democratic convention got flagged the same way. One of the sites pushing the "illegal" video was barackobama.com. :rolleyes:

It turns out YouTube uses an automatic system to decide what gets flagged. Your guess is as good as mine exactly how that system works, but apparently it detected something in the audio or video that made it decide there was a copyright issue in this case. Not sure why some are seeing it and not others. Worked fine for me.

As promised, we made a video of our Norwegian Getaway vacation. It's a little long, but worth every second. Come relive the journey with us by clicking the link below.

Thank you

What a fun family!! Awesome video! We area going on Getaway in August - thanks for the great highlights!:):D:):D