Sandals day pass?

RexyCruiser

How do I purchase a day pass for Sandals while I am in Nassau?

Take a taxi or the #10 bus to Sandals. Let the guard know that you are interested in purchasing a day pass and he will direct you to the front desk.

To answer Rexy's question, Sandals has security guards so you don't have to wear a wrist band once you are on the property. But they do ask for a room number when you use the equipment or eat in the restaurants at dinner.

But they will not ask you to leave and no one will be keeping track of a departure time ( unless you have asked them to pre- arrange a taxi for you)

Where would one catch the #10 bus relative to the cruise port? How much would a taxi be?

Edited by conandrob240

Take a taxi or the #10 bus to Sandals. Let the guard know that you are interested in purchasing a day pass and he will direct you to the front desk.

To answer Rexy's question, Sandals has security guards so you don't have to wear a wrist band once you are on the property. But they do ask for a room number when you use the equipment or eat in the restaurants at dinner.

;It's been over a year since i"ve been, but I seem to remember that we DID have wristbands (you can't get a drink without a band or a room #).

Staff is pretty keen on who is a guest and who is not.

You cannot get a drink or food after 5pm, and staff will eventually ask you to leave.

Pass is good only until 5pm.

Sandals doesn't use wristbands or room keys to get food/drink ever. And, as great as they are, they aren't organized enough to keep track if what time it is and when you have to leave.;)

Then I may be confusing it with somewhere else. It's been awhile since we were there.

Ok, I had to go back and check my pictures. I was not wearing an arm band when we did the day pass. :)

Connie - you catch the bus at the corner of Bay Street and George Street, behind the new straw market. Just ask anyone where to catch the #10 bus and they will direct you. A taxi to Sandals would cost $15 for 2 people and $3 for additional people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was just there a month ago. There is no wristband, so by appearance, there is nothing to identify you as a day pass guest. However, when ordering food (not drinks) they did ask for a room number. So you may not be able to eat if you stay late.

In addition, I had to leave my driver's license at the front desk. At 5PM, the front desk would know exactly who is still around. I'm not sure if they will come looking for you, but they will know you are still on the property.

$110 a person.

That's what they told me when I called in advance, however, when I arrived, they charged me $125. When I told them I thought it was $110, they just told me "No, it is $125" without any other explanation.

Edited to add this was on October 31st.

Edited by chris6084
added the date of visit