Any "perks" for honeymooners?

syndyj

Hey Congratulations! 2 years ago my husband and I honeymooned on the AOS and will be taking it again in May for our Anniversary...needless to say we loved the boat [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] Make sure you told your Travel Agent it was your honeymoon and they will pass it along to the cruiseline. They had a coctail party for honeymooners with games and prizes (I won a really nice gift)which gave us all a chance to mingle. There were 300 honeymooners on our cruise so we had alot in commmon with alot of couples! We purchased the Romance package...so we got champagne, sweets and appetizers delivered to the room, and a beautiful picture frame. I dont know if we would have gotten anything if we did not purchase it. I dont remember anything else, but for the Anniversaries they do bring you over a piece of cake with a candle in it after dinner. You are going to have a great time!!! Enjoy every minute!!

We honeymooned on the Navigator in Jan 03. Our travel agent also indicated it was our honeymooon. They sent us a bottle of champagne for our sailing and we brought it to dinner one night to share, our waiter didn't charge us a corkage fee since it was our hm (although maybe they never do, we aren't in the habit of bringing champagne to dinner). The nav. also had the hm cocktail party. Everyone was given 20% spa gift certificates for the entire week a few of us won other prizes, we won 2 rccl fanny packs. There was cake, champagne and dancing. I think it was the 2nd of the cruise, we saw it in the cruise monitor, be sure to look for it. Other than that nothing was done for us.

We recently got off the Mariner with a honeymoon couple, although RCCL was made aware of it both by my travel agent and the couple themseleves emailed them, they did not do anything for them.

Janet

Mariner of the Seas 3/04
Enchantment of the Seas 9/03
Explorer of the Seas 7/03
Carnival Triumph 2/03
Imagination 7/02
Jubilee 4/02
Sensation 2/98
Carnivale 10/91

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;9;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Until we sail again on the Mariner

Archived