Transfer to Cruise port from Treviso Airport

Carlie16

We are due to cruise on Costa Magica on June the 22nd. I'm looking into the quickest way to get from Venice Treviso Airport to the cruise terminal. We will be cutting it fine for time so any advice on the quickest options would be great.

We took the shuttlebus (shuttledirect, you can google it), which takes about 20-45 minutes, depends on the traffic. You will arrive at a square where you can go on the people mover (1 euro :) ), it's about 25 metres from where the bus stops. Which has one stop the cruiseport and it wil take you 3-5 minutes to get there.

The cost for the bus I thought it was around the 10 euro each way.

(Englisch is not my native language, if there are any mistakes I'm sorry)

We are due to cruise on Costa Magica on June the 22nd. I'm looking into the quickest way to get from Venice Treviso Airport to the cruise terminal. We will be cutting it fine for time so any advice on the quickest options would be great.

I will be on the same cruise. I booked a taxi from airport to hotel then to the cruise terminal.

• 1 month later...

Google ATVO bus , this is the company that does the airport runs 10 euros one way or 18 return , Ryanair sell them on board , you can buy them online or at the airport when you land , they stop at Piazzale Roma where you then pick up the monorail for the cruise terminals , it took an hour but they meet each flight as it arrives then leaves so no hanging around , we will be on the Magica in October