Share Red October tour 6/11 & 6/12/04

Hi - My husband and I will be on the Grand Princess in St Petersburg on 6/12 and 13th. I have a private tour booked with Denrus and would be happy to have you join us on the 12th. If you are interrested in joining us for one of the days you are in St Pete, let me know and I will send you the details.

We are on the Dream also and plan to take a two-day Red October tour on those dates. We're e-mailing with another lady and her two friends but have not made definite arrangements yet. We received a two-day itinerary from Red October that looks impressive.

We're in our early 60's, retired in Florida, do quite a bit of walking. We want to see a real variety of things, not just hours on end at the Hermitage. We're not big shoppers, so a short shopping stop is enough for us.

Please e-mail us directly at emickb@aol.com. We think four people would be an ideal size for tours. What are your interests?

Brigitte

Brigitte

Nanmarka is my travel partner, I asked her to repy to you privately. So that you could further discuss the Red October itinerary.

Let us know if you are interested.

Thanks

Cathy

Cathy

Norwegian Sky,May, 2002

Carnival Spirit,March, 2003

6/6 Norwegain Dream

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;6;6;16;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

Just bump to get this back up top of the list. We are now a party of 5 and would like to find 2 more people to share.

Cathy

Norwegian Sky,May, 2002

Carnival Spirit,March, 2003

6/6 Norwegain Dream

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;6;6;16;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

• 2 weeks later...

We're still looking for two more to share our Red October tour - Dream 6/11-12. We already have an itinerary we can e-mail if anyone is interested.

So far it's Cathy, Nancy and daughter, Bert and Brigitte.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived