lakemurraykid

Hi Venture;

AMDM:

Capt Jonathan Mercer

SC Thomas van Benthem

HD Henk Mensink

DRM Donny Dharmawan

PGM I Ketut de Ariya aka "Ari"

I won't be there, but a much better SECO and my friend and colleague from Calgary, Alberta will be. His name is Norm. Tell him I said hi and enjoy that 2-week voyage to AK :D

Norm still on board for the Grand Asia?

Roy

Hi Venture;

AMDM:

Capt Jonathan Mercer

SC Thomas van Benthem

HD Henk Mensink

DRM Donny Dharmawan

PGM I Ketut de Ariya aka "Ari"

Will the crew change for the Grand Asia?

Capt for Grand Asia will be Fred Eversen; Staff Captain Jan Smit; DRM will be Philip Stolte and PGM Tina Astuti; HD will remain Henk Mensink, pretty much the Grand World Voyage crew minus Capt. Mercer. Capt. Eversen also did the 2014 Grand Asia voyage

Is Captain Chris Turner still with HAL? We first sailed with him (several times) many years ago on Windstar's Wind Song. What a great Captain.

Also, any idea who will be our Captain on the Veendam for the Southern Caribbean Cruise on 8th December?

I have a particular reason for asking this as I will be scattering my late husband's ashes while at sea and I would love it to be one of the Captains we sailed with previously.

Is Captain Chris Turner still with HAL? We first sailed with him (several times) many years ago on Windstar's Wind Song. What a great Captain.

Also, any idea who will be our Captain on the Veendam for the Southern Caribbean Cruise on 8th December?

I have a particular reason for asking this as I will be scattering my late husband's ashes while at sea and I would love it to be one of the Captains we sailed with previously.

Yes Ma'am; Capt. Christopher Turner is one of Volendam's two captains, Veendam's captain on your December 8th voyage is scheduled to be an Irishman by the name of Capt. Noel O'Driscoll

My condolences for your loss

2 Questions about Captain Turner. (1) Will he be on the September 27 Trans Pacific? I have a friend on that cruise (her first HAL). (2) Have you heard anything about a retirement date for Captain Turner? At a Captains Q&A he said something like "I'd like my last contract to be on the Volendam because I haven't sailed in Asia".

Thanks

Roy

2 Questions about Captain Turner. (1) Will he be on the September 27 Trans Pacific? I have a friend on that cruise (her first HAL). (2) Have you heard anything about a retirement date for Captain Turner? At a Captains Q&A he said something like "I'd like my last contract to be on the Volendam because I haven't sailed in Asia".

Thanks

Roy

1. Capt. Frank van der Hoeven is scheduled to take Volie from Vancouver to Yokohama, Japan.

Capt. Turner is scheduled to relieve him in Yokohama

2. Not a thing; Can't help you with that one

Good morning, Sir. Would you be able to tell me who will be bringing the Noordam Downunder this year. Thank you.

Susan

Good morning fire eater (cool name!)

NODM to Oz

Capt Henk Draper

HD Jessica Schumann

GRM Leanna Delavin

DRM Hermenegildus "Gildus" Erni Hanzlagut :)

PGM Mohamad Padli

CD Andrew Knox

Always subject to change! Enjoy that nice crossing!

How about Captain Peter Vos? And what ship has CD Mario oboard?

Captain Pieter (Dutch)/Peter (English) Bos, with HAL for 35 years, is currently one of Noordam's two captains, the other being Capt. Henk Draper

CD Mario Vines is currently not at sea

Hi there,

Just wondered if you knew who the captain on Zaandam 28th January 2018 also the CD.

Thank you.

ZADMs captain is scheduled to be Chris Norman (Back from P&O Australia and the former Statendam). Cruise Director has not been announced yet

Always subject to change!

Captain Pieter (Dutch)/Peter (English) Bos, with HAL for 35 years, is currently one of Noordam's two captains, the other being Capt. Henk Draper

CD Mario Vines is currently not at sea

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We will be on Noordam trans. pacific, pity it is not Peter Bos, we like him very much.

Hullo again, Sir. Thank you for the info. on the Noordam. Will Captain Draper still be the Master on Jan. 5 when we board in Sydney? Thank you for your best wishes for our crossing, anyway.

Susan

Negative Fire eater; on that date Captain Pieter Bos is slated to take over command of Noordam