Oceanfront Post Cruise Hotel Recommendation

Karen4120

HI

I am hoping you can help.

Precruise, we are staying in South Beach at a hotel across from Avis/Budget, at the Gates Hotel Doubletree. Anyone stay here? Would you recommend? The main plus (besides the beach and price) was its location across from Avis/Budget for ease of returning the rental car (dh works for this company so we have the use of a rental).

I have yet to book our post cruise hotel. I was hoping for some suggestions for a post cruise hotel. We would like to be on the ocean or close walking distance to it. Would like to pay under $200 a night. We are on the Escape 9/16 out of Miami. Any thoughts?

We are flying out of FLL the next day (5:30 p.m. flight). Which location is nicer for beach lovers, Ft Lauderdale or Miami Area? Hotel suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks!

Karen

• 2 weeks later...
HI

I am hoping you can help.

Precruise, we are staying in South Beach at a hotel across from Avis/Budget, at the Gates Hotel Doubletree. Anyone stay here? Would you recommend? The main plus (besides the beach and price) was its location across from Avis/Budget for ease of returning the rental car (dh works for this company so we have the use of a rental).

I have yet to book our post cruise hotel. I was hoping for some suggestions for a post cruise hotel. We would like to be on the ocean or close walking distance to it. Would like to pay under $200 a night. We are on the Escape 9/16 out of Miami. Any thoughts?

We are flying out of FLL the next day (5:30 p.m. flight). Which location is nicer for beach lovers, Ft Lauderdale or Miami Area? Hotel suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks!

Karen

Hi Karen, not sure if you've booked your hotel, but we are staying at the Marseilles hotel, oceanfront on Collins ave SB Miami for around $130ish a night. That's for Sept 13-15th, so your timing /pricing should be similar. There's a few hotels in that area that have direct beach access. Hope this helps