Star Clippers BVI 10 March, Newby

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:39 PM.
Alsace, France
2 Posts
Joined Feb 2012
Hi everybody, this is my first posting. We are going on the Star Clipper BIV cruise on 10th March. It is our first time on a large sailing boat and we can't wait. Look forward to meeting everybody.
San Diego, California
454 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
You'll have a blast! Beautiful ship, beautiful cruise, fun passengers. What's not to enjoy?!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Next: Tall ship Vela, March 2017

Since 2000: on Sailing Ships
Arabella (7), Diamant (4), Vela, Mandalay, Polynesia, Sagitta, Star Clipper (2), Star Flyer, Wind Star (2), Wind Surf (2)

Pre 2000: on small cruise ships
Caribe I, Seabreeze, Oceanbreeze, Renaissance III, Columbia Queen
Calgary, Alberta
117 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
My wife and I are also looking forward to the 10th of March! And welcome to cruise critic!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Glory - April'06
Carnival Miracle - Feb'08
Carnival Elation - Sept'09
Carnival Victory - March'10
Monarch of the Seas - May'10
Carnival Destiny - Sept'10
Independence of the Seas March'11
Royal Clipper - March'12
Alsace, France
2 Posts
Joined Feb 2012
For us it is only nine days until we leave as we have two flights and two overnight stays until we arrive at the ship, but I know it will be worth it. All part of the holiday experience, from the moment we leave home we will be on holiday. Have been reading and re-reading the brochure and the excitement cannot get any higher! Looking forward very much to meeting you guys on board.
Calgary, Alberta
117 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
Also nine days for us as we are spending 2 nights in Barbados before the cruise. Suddenly there seems so much to do to prepare even though we have been planning this for well over a year. The first drink on deck will be very sweet.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Glory - April'06
Carnival Miracle - Feb'08
Carnival Elation - Sept'09
Carnival Victory - March'10
Monarch of the Seas - May'10
Carnival Destiny - Sept'10
Independence of the Seas March'11
Royal Clipper - March'12