Ricky Ricardo

Jiffymom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

We had a wonderful trip with Ricky in September 2013. Not sure what you have booked but we did the 7 in 1 trip. It was very enjoyable.

You can see recent trip advisor reviews here:

http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g309287-d4091830-Reviews-or10-Ricky_Ricardo_Tours_Private_Day_Tours-Puntarenas_Province_of_Puntarenas.html#REVIEWS

Enjoy, I'm sure you will have a great day!

• 8 months later...

We also did the 7 in 1 tour last month. I recommend it highly. It was a great way to see Costa Rica. He was a great tour guide, very informative, and it was a great price. There were 8 of us in our party and we all had a great time. You can visit his website at http://www.rickyricardotours.com. His spoken English is much better than his writing.

• 1 month later...

There were three vans of Cruise Critics of Celebrity Equinox last week and we have some terrific stories to tell. Highly recommend Ricky Ricardo but make sure you are shown a list with your name on as confirmation of taking the correct tour company as there are pirates willing to take you on a substandard tour and rob Ricky of his clientele! More later!

• 1 month later...

We used Ricky Ricardo about a year and a half ago! He Made our Trip!

Since we had requested a private tour for just my husband and me, he showed up with a driver and a little car (rather than his usual van). Was at first shocked - both he and his driver were big enough they could have been our "bodyguards"! lol

They both took us "under their wings" and showed us the most personal tour imaginable - stopping to show us monkeys, a vegetable/fruit stand where they explained everything and we had our own personal "tasting"…showing us plants and trees, sloths, a river tour, etc.

Absolutely wonderful and very reasonable!

We also did the 7 in 1 tour last month. I recommend it highly. It was a great way to see Costa Rica. He was a great tour guide' date=' very informative, and it was a great price. There were 8 of us in our party and we all had a great time. You can visit his website at http://www.rickyricardotours.com. His spoken English is much better than his writing.[/quote']

How much was your tour?