I wonder if Belle.....

GinandAl

missed weighing in with us?

Do you think she thought of us today while she is on her cruise?

Hope she is having a great time! Have fun all you other lucky cruisers! icon_cool.gif

I don't have one planned. I am working on DH. He has never cruised before and has no interest. icon_frown.gif

Ginny icon_smile.gif

HAL-Amsterdam-Alaska - 08/02

RCCL-Radiance of the Seas-Hawaii - 09/27/03

I'm sure that Belle gave some moments of thought for her supportive friends back home. I'm also sure she's having a fabulous time and probably practicing portion control along with gallons of water. icon_cool.gif Isn't it wonderful to know that one of us is enjoying a cruise right now? Cathy

bandc.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2211ff&cdt=2004;06;27;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until our **STAR** search

Seattle to Alaska on NCL Star

June 27, 2004

Fantasy 12/25/03

Inspiration 4/13/03

NCL Majesty 12/27/02

Jubilee 3/23/02

Norwegian Sea 11/23/01

Well, I for one, am definitely missing our little cheerleader, Belle! Hurry back, Belle. We miss you! icon_smile.gif

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GinandAl:

missed weighing in with us?

Do you think she thought of us today while she is on her cruise?

Hope she is having a great time! Have fun all you other lucky cruisers! icon_cool.gif

I don't have one planned. I am working on DH. He has never cruised before and has no interest. icon_frown.gif

Ginny icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine was the same way. I have gotten him on three now. He is ok on them but, he rather stay home with his animals.

I am doing 4/10 with my youngest for spring break. I went on one with my oldest DD, SIL & GD 1/03. I will be doing the Canal with them 9/04.

Melody

Paradise, 9-5-04

Holiday, 4-10-04

Inspiration, 11-30-03

Inspiration, 1-26-03

Victory,3-31-02

Sensation, 11-28-98

Holiday, 3-19-94

Melody - how did you ever get your husband to go on a cruise? Any tips to get mine interested? He always wants to go to Disney World! I love DW too, but now that I have cruised twice (with my DMIL) I want to cruise once in awhile too! We will be married 30 years in 2007 and I AM TAKING HIM for our anniversary. icon_biggrin.gif I just keep talking about it, so maybe he will get tired of hearing me and just go! I tell him if we go to Hawaii he can golf at every port and still no interest. He says he can stay home and golf!

Ginny icon_smile.gif

Miriam - so there's hope? I just keep talking like we are going and he just rolls his eyes at me! icon_rolleyes.gif I know I'll get my way though and he will have to give in at least once and go! Poor fella!!

Ginny icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> He has never cruised before and has no interest. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tell him to stop drinking the water out of the 3 rivers, obviously the pollution has gone to his head and made him daft! icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> He is ok on them but, he rather stay home with his animals <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

has he been drinking pittsburgh water, too?

icon_biggrin.gif

34 down, 187 to go

gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.....hurry december!!!

kim

scandanavian cruise line 1987

cape canaviral - 1995

carnival jubilee - sept 2002

CARIVAL VALOR - DEC 26, 2004 (2ND VOYAGE FOR HER)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;12;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  days to go!!!!!!

Originally posted by kimned88:

tell him to stop drinking the water out of the 3 rivers, obviously the pollution has gone to his head and made him daft! icon_eek.gif

I wish it were that easy Kim! He drinks Brita water, maybe I should let him drink the Pittsburgh water and he would come around??? icon_rolleyes.gif

Ginny icon_smile.gif

Kim, must be the Detroit water in MY husbands case.

Ginny, just book it. It's for your 30th anniversary and any man married to one woman that long isn't going to deprive hericon_smile.gif

The first husband had no interest. He booked the cruise as a suprise for my Graduating collage three kids and 20 years after high school. Than a few months later said he wanted to be an EX.

I just kept after my Second husband. Put it to him as a belated honeymoon. (two years later, as we didn't have one.) He said we had to bring the kids but what the heck we hardly ever saw them. The second time he went we had friends who wanted to go, my oldest daughter&SIL, and youngest daughter. Our friends talked animals and that kept him happy. The last time he had to go because he said he would if I lost 70 pounds and I didicon_wink.gif

Melody

Paradise, 9-5-04

Holiday, 4-10-04

Inspiration, 11-30-03

Inspiration, 1-26-03

Victory,3-31-02

Sensation, 11-28-98

Holiday, 3-19-94

Melody - I will not give up, I will get him on a cruise for our 30th!! icon_biggrin.gif I thought about telling him also I deserve after I have my big weight loss. So far I have lost 21 lbs. Not sure exactly where I want to be. You have done wonderful! Keep up the good work.

Didn't I see you said somewhere that you work at GM? Well my DH works at GM too! He works in the Pittsburgh Plant. What a small world!

Ginny icon_smile.gif

I always think of you ALL! icon_smile.gif

As I said before..enjoyed myself..but

wasn't as good as you thought I was being! icon_eek.gif

I will get back on track and be a Good Cheerleader again..I promise!

PS Thanks for thinking of me while I was gone!

Archived