Immigration Documents for Colombian Citizen

CruisinJenny79

Hi all,

This is my first time posting on this board. I grew up cruising and it has been about 5 years since my last cruise. We are booked on the Glory in November and counting down the days!!!

I am going with my husband, and my mom and aunt have decided to join us. My aunt lives in Colombia and I am trying to help her find out about required documentation she may need for our cruise.

Anyone out there have any insight as to whether or not a Colombian with a Colombian passport will require additional visas in order to go to Bahamas and Turks & Caicos? She will have her Colombian Passport along with a multiply entry visa to the US.

I have tried calling consulates to no avail, and of course, Carnival does not provide much information since they do not want to claim any responsibility even though Carnival staff would be verifying immigration documentation on the day of embarkation. So I thought I would turn to this board for some help.

I found these exact same resources when I did my search. But I was afraid that it maybe wasn't reliable or updated. I would hate to get there and my aunt not be allowed to board. I'm going to keep trying to call the embassies to see if I can have this information confirmed. Thank you for helping out! If anyone else has any insight, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Archived