Starbucks

margord

• 1 month later...

Yes we have Starbucks...but do yourself a favor and try a local favorite...Cuban Cafe con leche!! They are available in many locations but my favorites are the Cuban Coffee Queen.... just around the corner from Half Shell Raw Bar and Schooner Wharf. Sandys Cafe on White Street. Beats the heck out a mocha frappa latta whatta!!! :-)

Yes we have Starbucks...but do yourself a favor and try a local favorite...Cuban Cafe con leche!! They are available in many locations but my favorites are the Cuban Coffee Queen.... just around the corner from Half Shell Raw Bar and Schooner Wharf. Sandys Cafe on White Street. Beats the heck out a mocha frappa latta whatta!!! :-)

Greetings

Harpoon Harrys has a pretty good con leche too. Beats a Starbucks anything. When in Key West, drink like the locals.

Good Sailing

Tom

Greetings

Harpoon Harrys has a pretty good con leche too. Beats a Starbucks anything. When in Key West, drink like the locals.

Good Sailing

Tom

Exactly. Harpoon Harry's is a favorite with locals especially for breakfast.

Mike:)

• 1 month later...

There is one at the Crown Plaza Hotel on Duval, but we chose instead to have coffee at a nearby cafe in one of the lovely old homes there (Sorry, I forget it's name). My cappuchino was delicious and we enjoyed the beautiful setting, sitting on the porch and people watching.

Archived