Driving Directions- Please Help!

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I are renting a car while we are in port at St. Martin next week. Our first stop is going to be Loterie Farms for some zip lining then we are heading to Maho/Mullet for plane watching and relaxing on the beach.

I have a map and directions for getting from port to Loterie and for going between Maho and Mullet, but I cannot figure out getting from Loterie Farms to Maho.

Every time I map it on Google maps the directions make me take a water taxi to Anguilla, which makes our trip 2+ hours. Am I missing something here? When I'm just looking at the map it seems there are roads connecting the two but I'm not sure...

Thanks!

When you ask Google Maps for directions, tell it that you are walking and it will show you the route.

There are a number of stops and turns as you navigate through Marigot, but there is decent signage.

Follow the signs for Philipsburg, and then after Marigot, shortly after passing the Border Monument, you'll come upon a round-a-bout that will head you across the lagoon towards the airport and Mullet/Maho.

gary