Golf Mid Ocean Golf Course

novicecruiser1

We leave this Saturday for Bermuda and my husband is trying to find out if he can get a tee time at the Mid Ocean Golf Course - it's a private course. Two e-mails I have sent to the course have been returned as undeliverable. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

We leave this Saturday for Bermuda and my husband is trying to find out if he can get a tee time at the Mid Ocean Golf Course - it's a private course. Two e-mails I have sent to the course have been returned as undeliverable. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

I don't think just anyone can call and get a tee time there. On Celebrity they had a golf pro on board who could get people a tee time at Mid-Ocean. The cost was around $300 by the way. Unfortunatly Royal Caribbean does not have golf pros aboard. Perhaps the shore excurison desk can do something for your husband.

Mid Ocean is next to impossible to get a tee time at...You may want to look inot Tuckers Point, which is basically right next to Mid Ocean. Golfed there two weeks ago....beautiful course. We had a group and paid 190 pp inc carts. Usually is 224 . It's a great course and one of the few that allow carts at 90 degree.

Archived