Question about

My friend and I will be cruising out of San Francisco and are researching hotels. I've seen 2 hotels get the best reviews here on CC ---> the Hyatt Regency at Embarcadero and the Best Western Tuscan Fisherman's Wharf.

She gets points for staying in Hilton and Marriott hotels so she wants to only stay in them, but I haven't seen any positive posts about these in SF. Anyone have any thoughts about them? We'd like to keep the nightly price under about $225. Thx!

Edited by Go-Bucks!

Since no one here seems able to answer your questions, I'd try looking on TripAdvisor. Click on the Hotels tab, enter San Francisco, and it will bring up a list of hotels ranked by customer reviews, highest to lowest. There's also a tab you can click on that allows you to view hotels by brand, so you could look at Hilton and Marriott hotels only if that's what you want. When you look at the reviews, make sure to take the very high and very low with a grain of salt, just like on Cruise Critic - look at averages and read for things that are really important to you.