Royal Carribean, Oasis - Aqua Theater Suite - Deck 10

GabiOnTheSea

I have reservations for the Deck 10, Aqua Theater Suite on RCC's Oasis. I'm very excited but, as I learn more about the ship, I'm growing very concerned about the possible noise level in this cabin but, especially on the balcony which overlooks the Aqua Theater, Boardwalk and Climbing Wall. Is there anyone who has stayed in one of these suites that can give me an honest evaluation as to what we can expect? One of the reasons we always book a suite, is to have the seclusion of a spacious, private deck. I know they will have at least a couple of shows each day, but is it quiet and peaceful the rest of the time?

I have reservations for the Deck 10, Aqua Theater Suite on RCC's Oasis. I'm very excited but, as I learn more about the ship, I'm growing very concerned about the possible noise level in this cabin but, especially on the balcony which overlooks the Aqua Theater, Boardwalk and Climbing Wall. Is there anyone who has stayed in one of these suites that can give me an honest evaluation as to what we can expect? One of the reasons we always book a suite, is to have the seclusion of a spacious, private deck. I know they will have at least a couple of shows each day, but is it quiet and peaceful the rest of the time?

The noise in that area is horrible from 8:30 AM until 11:30 PM every day. The only time you get a break is if there is heavy rain and outdoor entertainment is cancelled. Don't even think about taking a nap in the middle of the day. Other than that, it is a very nice cabin. :rolleyes:

The noise in that area is horrible from 8:30 AM until 11:30 PM every day. The only time you get a break is if there is heavy rain and outdoor entertainment is cancelled. Don't even think about taking a nap in the middle of the day. Other than that, it is a very nice cabin. :rolleyes:

I was in 10329 in October. This is the cabin directly beside/across from the aqua suite facing the Boardwalk and the Aqua Theater. When our cabin door was closed, noise was no issue at all. We loved this cabin and found the only issue with it was the looooong walk down the hallway to reach it!

Archived