Fat Jimmy's BBQ- Carnival Breeze

Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ – Reminiscent of a backyard barbecue, this complimentary open-air dining venue located on Promenade Deck offers a mouth-watering array of grilled favorites, including barbecued chicken breast, kielbasa, Italian sausage, and Fat Jimmy’s signature item, pulled pork sandwiches, along with traditional sides like baked beans, potato salad, coleslaw and mini-corn muffins.

MENU HERE:

http://www.carnival.com/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/FatJimmysCSideBBQMenupdf.ashx

Full Article here:

http://carnival-news.com/2012/05/03/new-full-service-sushi-restaurant-outdoor-bbq-venue-among-tantalizing-array-of-cuisine-choices-on-carnival-breeze/

That is not BBQ, it is a BBQ like food. Just cuz you slap some sauce on something does not make it BBQ.

To BBQ you must use wood smoke, and a slow and low heat to cook the meat.

Just cuz your from texas that isnt the only way to cook roadkill:p

BTW If you use smoke wouldnt it be smoked meat:rolleyes:

Just cuz your from texas that isnt the only way to cook roadkill:p

BTW If you use smoke wouldnt it be smoked meat:rolleyes:

Culinary no. Using smoke and heat, more spefically indirect heat. Grilling uses high direct heat.

That is not BBQ, it is a BBQ like food. Just cuz you slap some sauce on something does not make it BBQ.

To BBQ you must use wood smoke, and a slow and low heat to cook the meat.

Dh & I will NOT be debating semantics while we are digging into Fat Jimmy's version of some "BBQ like food":D.

So are you saying you don't like this option they are including on the Breeze?

Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ – Reminiscent of a backyard barbecue, this complimentary open-air dining venue located on Promenade Deck offers a mouth-watering array of grilled favorites, including barbecued chicken breast, kielbasa, Italian sausage, and Fat Jimmy’s signature item, pulled pork sandwiches, along with traditional sides like baked beans, potato salad, coleslaw and mini-corn muffins.

MENU HERE:

http://www.carnival.com/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/FatJimmysCSideBBQMenupdf.ashx

Full Article here:

http://carnival-news.com/2012/05/03/new-full-service-sushi-restaurant-outdoor-bbq-venue-among-tantalizing-array-of-cuisine-choices-on-carnival-breeze/

sound good. it also sounds like i'm gonna need a bigger plate at lunch!

Culinary no. Using smoke and heat, more spefically indirect heat. Grilling uses high direct heat.

Well for us californians.... BBQ can ge done with charcoal and or wood, Grilling is done with with propane and Smoking is done with wood and Ive used all 3:D

On the ship they use charcoal

What is funny is my family use to have a restaurant in Sunriver Oregon years ago called the Chuckwagon and one of the best sellers was TX bbq ribs recipe from the late 70's.

The place my aunt got the recipe from was the Goode Co BBQ...... So I will respect Tx BBQ but there are lots of ways to cook deadmeat and make it tasty;)

I have a rule against eating anywhere with "Fat" in the name. Even if Fatburger does have awesome Chicken Strips...

Fatburgers are awsome! Better than Sunglasses Neck's burgers on the Liberty, 5 Guys and maybe even In n Out!

The seaside Q on the Dream had a Tex-Mex theme. Tacos, quesadillas, and also sliders and hot dogs.

This menu sounds a bit more Tex-Tex or Carolina themed.:cool: and PBTG they left out those sliders!;)

Either way, worth a visit!

Archived