Celebrity Eclipse 16-nights 09.28.11 - 10.14.11

Mermen

We booked this gem, 16-nights round trip from Southampton. 8 days at sea with ports in Italy, Spain and Montenegro...super special right now on the Aqua Class too.

Hope to see some family on-board!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mousehound, that's great to hear! Thanks for your reply. Have you two booked any excursions as of yet? Let me know if you want to chat (scorpgc@gmail.com)

The Celebrity Eclipse roll call board is rather dull at the moment, not much life going on there.

Nothing decided yet with regards to excursions. Only just returned to the UK from a cruise on the Grandeur of the Seas. Partner would have a fit if I wanted to discuss the excursions before we have made the final payment for the next cruise. He's a bit of a workaholic so I tend to organise that sort of thing myself, with a bit of input from him.Will keep in touch.

Regards, to you both.

Gary,

When we were on the Eclipse last September somebody posted a notice for a FOD meeting at the Molecular Bar. It was very successful & it resulted in quite a number of family getting together. It made for a great social cruise. May be an idea for the next trip.

Regards,

Nick & Rob.

That sounds like fun! Rowell and I have been to a few FOD meetings, but not many, we're usually scrambling about to get gussied up for dinner and throwing back a cocktail while we run out the door (late) to dinner.

Hopefully we'll find more family on board, but if not that's fine too. I'm sure we'll find each other. Possibly we can take an excursion together (whenever you broach the subject with your other half). ;)

One of the excursions we wanted to take in Venice was removed, so I think it must be sold out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Laughing out Loud...Looking forward to seeing your gown. I think I'll do the smart black pant suit this year with my Peacock Boa.

Nick, I think we're the only ones. Kinda lonely here...I'm sure we'll find more family on-board.

Gary

Haha, will be sure to be on the look-out for the smartly dressed man, in a sequence ball gown with the flashing pink light.

Fit to Promenade, I would say! You have me topped there my friend!

Archived