Ever Listen To Cruise Radio Station?

Greatescapes

So I was looking around the other day on Itunes and found a podcast called Cruise Radio...... started listening and now I am hooked..... I believe it is put together from some radio DJ's out of Florida and they do a great job.... you can also find it by searching Google for Cruise Radio..... If you are really into cruiseing its cool to be able to get the weeks cruise news and listened to it. Has anyone ever heard of it or listen to it?

• 2 weeks later...

WOW way down here in Louisiana I didn't even know these Cruise Stations exists. Thanks for sharing them with me. I can always find something new and exciting here are Cruise Critic. This is one reason why it is a good idea to come here every day.

• 2 weeks later...
So I was looking around the other day on Itunes and found a podcast called Cruise Radio...... started listening and now I am hooked..... I believe it is put together from some radio DJ's out of Florida and they do a great job.... you can also find it by searching Google for Cruise Radio..... If you are really into cruiseing its cool to be able to get the weeks cruise news and listened to it. Has anyone ever heard of it or listen to it?

Thanks so much for checking the show out and the kind words. We are based out of Jacksonville, Florida on radio, iTunes, the site, Overseas Radio and on the app. Thanks again for checking the show out. doug

Thanks so much for checking the show out and the kind words. We are based out of Jacksonville, Florida on radio, iTunes, the site, Overseas Radio and on the app. Thanks again for checking the show out. doug

So thats what you look like Doug, it is funny but people on radio never look like you picture them. I sometimes think that people on radio should keep what they look like secret.

Doug

No Problem, thanks again for creating cruise radio! I have the app and download the show to my itunes desktop. You guys really are my go to spot for cruise news.

Thanks Again!

PS. If your ever in need of a another roving cruise reviewer let me know.

• 1 month later...

I just tried cruize radio and all it does is saying that it's trying to connect. It will saying "trying to connect in 24 seconds"...then when the seconds have counted down, it tries to reconnect and I get the same message "trying to connect in 45 seconds" and so on.

Is this station only available during certain times of the day? :confused:

I just tried cruize radio and all it does is saying that it's trying to connect. It will saying "trying to connect in 24 seconds"...then when the seconds have counted down, it tries to reconnect and I get the same message "trying to connect in 45 seconds" and so on.

Is this station only available during certain times of the day? :confused:

There are actually 2 shows (well, 3 if you count On Deck with Scott and Allie) Cruise Radio, and Cruize Cast. All are technically podcasts. Cruise Radio and Cruize Cast are weekly shows with the former being around 20 minutes and the latter closer to 40. You can find them on iTunes, their respective websites (simply do a google search) or through sticher radio, which is an app that compiles podcasts you enjoy to a sort of radio format. For an all day travel-related station, try travel-radio.com which plays all sorts of travel podcasts in a radio format. Cruize Cast is their cruise show. Hope you enjoy!

• 1 month later...

I checked out the others (cruisecast, on deck) they are good but they do seem to be more homemade and not quite the quality as cruise radio, this probably has to do with cruise radio being done by guys who actually do radio shows. I am not trying to discredit the other sites because I think they are doing a good job and they do give you a different perspective. I think its great to see shows like these promoting what we all love to do....... cruise.

Archived