I Just Had to Celebrate!

BroncosFan2010

OUR B2B CRUISE IS BOOKED!!!! On August 15th, 2009 I will be leaving San Juan for 15 wonderful days aboard Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas. Two great itineraries, 2 NEW island I have never visited, and my wonderful husband and I celebrating 5 wonderful years of marriage!

YIPPEEE!

So I am making this the Official place to celebrate your booked cruises!

OUR B2B CRUISE IS BOOKED!!!! On August 15th, 2009 I will be leaving San Juan for 15 wonderful days aboard Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas. Two great itineraries, 2 NEW island I have never visited, and my wonderful husband and I celebrating 5 wonderful years of marriage!

YIPPEEE!

So I am making this the Official place to celebrate your booked cruises!

You mean Aug 15 2010!!! your countdown clock has the right yr! not to be messin' with you! ha!ha! I feel your excitement and I congratulate you... Happy Anniversary - I love the Serenade and I hope you will too - You have posted on my Who Celebrates their Birthdays thread and so glad you are will be on a cruise to enjoy your special occasion!! Corkey Carol

Agh! I totally meant 2010!!!

I sailed on the Serenade in March of 2009 (got it right this time) and I LOVE that ship. It is my absolute favorite!!

we did the Alaska cruise on the Serenade last yr - we have also done the Radiance and about 5 times on the Brilliance - love that class cuz of the glass all around.

The ship is big enough yet not that super huge like what they are coming up with now. Corkey Carol

we did the Alaska cruise on the Serenade last yr - we have also done the Radiance and about 5 times on the Brilliance - love that class cuz of the glass all around.

The ship is big enough yet not that super huge like what they are coming up with now. Corkey Carol

That is how I feel. The ship is large enough to have everything I want in a cruise ship, but it does not have too many people. I cannot imagine sailing on one of the monster ships like the Oasis or even Freedom class. I did the Adventure for my first cruise, and there were too many people. The Radiance Class is just right!

I really enjoy any ship I happen to be on- for example the voyager class - like your Adventure ship - but I can't help but compare it to the radiance class. I look for the glass and water and the all glass elevators and when I am in the Champagne bar or by Seattles Best, I love seeing the water. So it's really my favorite, however, put me on any ship and I will love it too - ha!ha! I know I will eventually make it on the freedom class and even the oasis, but it's going to be a long long while before I get there. Corkey

don't blame you - I have til May 2010 for our ak cruise - too long!! however, we will be going to Hawaii Nov 3 - land trip, but nonetheless, a vacation overlooking the ocean.

We did our two cruises this yr, 1-1/2 weeks apart so that was it - next time, I'll be smart enough to space them out. Corkey

don't blame you - I have til May 2010 for our ak cruise - too long!! however, we will be going to Hawaii Nov 3 - land trip, but nonetheless, a vacation overlooking the ocean.

We did our two cruises this yr, 1-1/2 weeks apart so that was it - next time, I'll be smart enough to space them out. Corkey

Yeah, doing 2 B2B is going to be great, but there will probably not be another cruise after that for 4-5 years..... Completing a Ph.D. leaves little time for cruising...

I don't blame you - I'll take the PH.d anytime - my girlfriend has been working on hers and will get her degree 2011 - so she's asking us and other friends plus her family to help her celebrate on a Medtrn cruise - hope we'll be able to go. Corkey

Archived