Crown and Anchor Savings Certificate Question

cruiser1956

I have a question about the Crown and Anchor Savings Certificates that are now online.

I keep looking to see if one becomes available for the cruise I have booked in February on the Voyager. I see savings certificates for cruises all around my sail date, but none for the cruise I am on.

So I wonder, because my current cruise reservation is directly linked to my Crown and Anchor account, is it possible that I will not get any savings certificates for that cruise, on that date, or are all savings certificates created equal?

Does anyone see a savings certificate for the Voyager February 11th, 2012 sailing on their Crown and Anchor site?

I have, in the past received savings certificates in the mail, that I have been able to apply to an existing reservation. But, with the ability to customize savings certificates, by user profile, on the Crown and Anchor site, I am wondering if I am just wasting my time by checking.

Inquiring minds need to know.:confused:...thanks for any response

I have a question about the Crown and Anchor Savings Certificates that are now online.

I keep looking to see if one becomes available for the cruise I have booked in February on the Voyager. I see savings certificates for cruises all around my sail date, but none for the cruise I am on.

So I wonder, because my current cruise reservation is directly linked to my Crown and Anchor account, is it possible that I will not get any savings certificates for that cruise, on that date, or are all savings certificates created equal?

Does anyone see a savings certificate for the Voyager February 11th, 2012 sailing on their Crown and Anchor site?

I have, in the past received savings certificates in the mail, that I have been able to apply to an existing reservation. But, with the ability to customize savings certificates, by user profile, on the Crown and Anchor site, I am wondering if I am just wasting my time by checking.

Inquiring minds need to know.:confused:...thanks for any response

To my knowledge, everyone gets the same C&A coupons (same ship and cruise date). The only difference I'm aware of is that there are different dollar amounts depending on your C&A level.

Just tell you TA what you status is on Crown and Anchor and they will be able to get you some discount if you have a high status. Being Diamond we always get some sort of discount.

The C&A discount is for booking a balcony or higher...

Archived