Tux Rental

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:02 PM.
Wilmington, DE, USA
600 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
I know this has been asked and answered, but the find feature isn't working again.

Can someone tell me the cost of renting a tux for our cruise? (Summit Alaska, mid-Aug.) The age of marvels is not over: my dh is actually considering renting one to save packing space. I don't want him to kick this around too long w/o knowing the cost, b/c he may change his mind.

M/R
1,248 Posts
Joined Apr 2003
It was about $100, including shoes when I rented last year on Millennium transatlantic.
Check this site: cruiselineformal.com

Regards
n/a Posts
We rented my husband a tux on our 2002 AK cruise and both of us felt it was worth every cent of the $100. The tux was in our cabin when we boarded, it fitted beautifully (make sure you take the measurements they ask for when you order), my husband was totally comfortable in it, and the convenience was worth not taking his dark suit.

With airline restrictions of 50# for suitcases, it's nice to not have to pack a heavy suit any longer and just enjoy the convenience of a clean, pressed tux for the cruise.

We always have the extra challenge of packing our scuba diving gear in addition to our clothing, so any convenience we can take advantage of is greatly appreciated.

Hilary