Breakaway S6 2nd Bathroom?

vicnkojo

Heilo fellow cruisers!!!, Can anyone confirm that there is a second bathroom in the S6 in the living room/dining room area as I have yet to peek a picture of it . The only photos I have seen are the bathroom attached to the bedroom. If this question has already been answered, my apologies....:o

So are we sure that the door in the video is to the 1/2 bath? Kind of weird that there is no video or pictures of it.

I think that door that is shown in the beginning is the connecting door. 13302 and 13300 are connecting staterooms. I can't find the description of S6 on the ncl site that there's a half bath.

Here is the description:

The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony

Private access to the best of everything and aft views, too

The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse accommodates up to four guests with plenty of room on your spacious balcony. Rest on a luxurious king-size bed complete with a pillow-top mattress and fine linens from The Bliss Collection by NorwegianTM. Stretch out and relax in your luxury shower and oversized tub. Ring your butler for anything you might need.

INCLUDES

•Includes a separate living room, dining area and guest half bathroom

•Living area includes double sofa bed, DVD player, mini-bar, refrigerator and coffee maker

•Floor-to-ceiling windows and an extra-spacious private balcony

•Features a luxurious king-size bed with pillow top mattress (Bliss Collection by Norwegian)

•Separate luxury shower, oversize tub and two vanity sinks

•Energy efficient by utilizing key card access to control lighting in the room

•Guests also have access to The Haven and the secluded Haven Courtyard area, private restaurant and lounge

•Concierge service and 24-hour butler

•8 available

•Accommodates up to 4

•548 sq ft.

•Located on Decks 9-14

Thanks!! I have that room on the video booked for aug 2014. I was wondering how a 3rd and 4th passenger would have to go thro the bedroom to use the bathroom in the middle of the night without waking whoever is sleeping in the room lol

We're in an S6 the end of the month and I've been looking for pictures too. We just got off the 2-night and can confirm that yes, the S6 does have a small bathroom off the living room area. I thought it would be a powder room but it has a small shower, sink and toilet. When hubby downloads his pictures I'll post them.

We're in an S6 the end of the month and I've been looking for pictures too. We just got off the 2-night and can confirm that yes, the S6 does have a small bathroom off the living room area. I thought it would be a powder room but it has a small shower, sink and toilet. When hubby downloads his pictures I'll post them.

Thank you so much for the information.:)

:p:pThanks Bobbye for the info!!!!:p:pMuch appreciated. I have waited soo long for a confirmation. And everyone else's input:), thanks bunches! please.. we can't wait for the piks when ur ready to post them. :D

I was just in one this morning and while i can't confirm the additional bathroom (because i honestly didn't see it, nor did i take any photos of one--i just scrolled back through my photos (sorry too tired to walk back down there; have been running all over the ship all day taking photos!)) i CAN tell you this: it was my favorite room type all day. easy. i mean, aisde from the haven owners suite, of course. because that's just...ridiculous. but actually, i may have liked this one even better. because who needs a walk in closet on a cruise? not i. the master bath in the S6 was lovely. corner tub overlooking the balcony, crazy-huge shower. i could live there. good choice for sure!

Wow - that changes things for us. A shower in the 2nd bath? Just making sure I'm reading this right .... that means we can give up out 2 connecting cabins and go with this.

When NCL discovers the S6's have a second full bath, the prices will increase. lol :D

ha!:D:D

Since they have no idea on how to update their website I would say we have at least a couple of years before that happens

You're welcome! Since we are in a S6 ourselves I wanted to know too.

I think the problem is that the bathroom is near the door to the suite. The door itself to the bathroom was closed and most people were opening the door to peek behind it.

The shower itself is small -- the door is glass and folds in half to open.

Archived