all inclusive & excursion prices? first timer

028snowball

hi there

im new on here so sorry if this has been asked a million times im due to go on my first cruise next may glitz and glamourous cruise. We got a free upgrade to all inclusive and im a bit confused as some reviews are saying they paid 70p for there mixers? I drink rum and coke and thought that it being all inclusive this would be free im i right or wrong, i also read you can get branded spirits like bacardi for an extra price anyone know how much extra?

can someone tell me what is and what isnt included i know coffee isnt unless you are in the restaurants im assuming water etc is free (not bottled).

Also excursions how much are they etc my hubby wants to definitely see monte carlo

thanks in advance for all info

Rum (house) coke AI

Some branded spirits have a * next to the price and some times between 10p and 70p surcharge on these, most of the house spirits are AI.

Excursions are between £20 and £70 PP depending on where your going.

Coffee in restaurants free as is Water by the glass, wine by the glass also AI

Monte Carlo 6Hrs @ £38 each

Hope this helps

RR

hi there

im new on here so sorry if this has been asked a million times im due to go on my first cruise next may glitz and glamourous cruise. We got a free upgrade to all inclusive and im a bit confused as some reviews are saying they paid 70p for there mixers? I drink rum and coke and thought that it being all inclusive this would be free im i right or wrong, i also read you can get branded spirits like bacardi for an extra price anyone know how much extra?

can someone tell me what is and what isnt included i know coffee isnt unless you are in the restaurants im assuming water etc is free (not bottled).

Also excursions how much are they etc my hubby wants to definitely see monte carlo

thanks in advance for all info

Hi Snowball!

Please see last post on "Drinks Package" which I've moved up for you. Hope it helps.

Mo :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived