Royal Gifts - Room Decor Packages

JDB14

I have seen on the RCI website in the Royal Gifts section that you can order Room Decoration packages. I am just wondering whether anyone has ordered one of these before and what you thought of it?

Also the website doesn't state whether the room decorations are actually set up for you or simply just delivered to your stateroom for you to setup yourself, can anyone confirm this please?

I ordered the birthday one for myself last summer on my Med cruise. Just set delivery for embarkation day since while the cruise was my birthday trip, the actual day was after the cruise (no I did not have them sing to me on a fake day in the MDR). It was fun - and was all set up when I got to my cabin!

We have ordered it in the past for my parents when we have gone on a family cruise as it is always in celebration of their anniversary( Cruise for their 60th in June) We have ordered it for the first day and it has always been decorated when they arrive. It is a nice touch for their cabin.

I have pre-ordered decorations and gifts for my sister many times. I have it set up to make

her smile as she checks into her cabin on embarkation. She has done the same for me also.

What a nice idea. I am thinking of getting the Bon Voyage package to surprise the kids.

I've done it twice.... once for my daughter's birthday which really made her day to see it! Then, I purchased them for my father's birthday who happened to be on his first cruise. (I never told him I paid for them). He loved them so much he tried to pack them and bring it home!

I've had positive experiences both times.

I ordered the Bon Voyage package for our Bahamas cruise a couple of years ago and it wasn't setup in the room before we got to it. The steward was apologetic and by the time we returned from dinner it was done and we received some other goodies as well.

DW and I took the door magnet with us to Alaska last June and put it on our cabin door for that cruise as well, will probably keep bringing it until it disappears.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app