Allure in Rome

We are booked on harmony next year on the 7 day med cruise embarking in Rome . For anyone who has done this on Allure this year can I have a couple of questions -

1 - what time were you able to board the ship from ?

2 - how long did it take from Rome to the port ( we are staying in a hotel in Rome for a few days previously and I am trying to arrange private transfers hence the questions!) - we will be embarking on a Thursday if that makes any difference.

3 - what was the earliest time you were able to disembark? Our flight looks like it will be 12 midday so hopefully that will leave plenty of time.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, Not on yet but we are going in Oct on the 15th and also staying in Rome a few days embarking on Thurs. We reserved a private car from the same company that we booked for our two day Rome tour. They said it is about 1.5 hours to the port from our hotel I believe. We are planning on leaving Rome at 10 am. I'm sure there are others that have done this that can also respond. I will report back after the cruise. :D

We are booked on harmony next year on the 7 day med cruise embarking in Rome . For anyone who has done this on Allure this year can I have a couple of questions -

1 - what time were you able to board the ship from ?

2 - how long did it take from Rome to the port ( we are staying in a hotel in Rome for a few days previously and I am trying to arrange private transfers hence the questions!) - we will be embarking on a Thursday if that makes any difference.

3 - what was the earliest time you were able to disembark? Our flight looks like it will be 12 midday so hopefully that will leave plenty of time.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there.

We've done central Rome to the port via private mini-bus, on a weekday, in 50 minutes.

Hi, Not on yet but we are going in Oct on the 15th and also staying in Rome a few days embarking on Thurs. We reserved a private car from the same company that we booked for our two day Rome tour. They said it is about 1.5 hours to the port from our hotel I believe. We are planning on leaving Rome at 10 am. I'm sure there are others that have done this that can also respond. I will report back after the cruise. :D

Hi there.

Any chance of a review or some pics? We're on the TA on the 25th.

Arrived Rome 2 days before sailing. Hotel on V. Veneto. Booked a private transfer via Civitavecchia Car Service for a very good price - 139 Euro for 2 couples. They arrived 09.45 for a 10.00 transfer. 50 min to port. We were on Allure on 11.10.

Disembarkation was a breeze (may be because the cruise was only EU ?).

We used the same private transfer, but this time it was 149 Euro for the 4 of us (again to V. Veneto), because they were waiting for us to disembark.

Thank you , look forward to your comments.