Parking in Fort Lauderdale

cruiser1163

Does anybody know of alternative parking in Ft. Lauderdale?

I would rather not pay $15/day or whatever it is if there is another option. Even if it's relatively the same price I would rather not support the ports charging this much. I personally think it's ridiculous. They are taking advantage of you because you HAVE to park if you're driving in.

Is there a parking facility somewhere close that we would be able to get a shuttle from or even a cheap taxi?

Any help is appreciated.

Try Park 'N Fly for Cruise Passenger Parking. They have a lot, not covered, but it is secured. They provide shuttle which picks you up and drops you off right at your car. We've used them twice and have already made our reservations for April 2008. You pay $15.00 up front when you make your reservation and pay the balance when you leave the lot. It comes out to a little over $10.00 a day. Hope this helps. Happy cruising.

Park and Fly is the leading off site parking in the country. They are outside every major airport. It just happens the airport in FTL is very close to the cruise terminal. You will not wait at all. They have more shuttles driving through than anyone.

Archived