Do I have time for this?

just4steven

In port from 8 to 5.

Have an excursion that is "listed' from 8:45 to 11:45, although not sure how accurate that will be but it is a ship excursion.

After the excursion I want to run back to the ship and change and then go to the boatyard for just about 2 hours, but do not want to worry in the slightest about making it back to the ship in time.

Basically, is the traffic heading back to the boat at like 3:30 as bad as say St Maarten? Or should I be fine without any worries at all :)

Thanks!

In port from 8 to 5.

Have an excursion that is "listed' from 8:45 to 11:45, although not sure how accurate that will be but it is a ship excursion.

After the excursion I want to run back to the ship and change and then go to the boatyard for just about 2 hours, but do not want to worry in the slightest about making it back to the ship in time.

Basically, is the traffic heading back to the boat at like 3:30 as bad as say St Maarten? Or should I be fine without any worries at all :)

Thanks!

On the surface this is quite doable but they are some peripherals that could impact your plans.

What day are you in port? If school is still in you may have some traffic challenges getting back if your excursion involves driving.

If it ist a weekend or school is out traffic maybe a non issue. It would be dependent then on how punctual your excursion is.

Boatyard transports you back to the ship but you will have to get there on your own.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

On the surface this is quite doable but they are some peripherals that could impact your plans.

What day are you in port? If school is still in you may have some traffic challenges getting back if your excursion involves driving.

If it ist a weekend or school is out traffic maybe a non issue. It would be dependent then on how punctual your excursion is.

Boatyard transports you back to the ship but you will have to get there on your own.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thank you, it is on a school day but I will just chill out, relax, and take it as it comes with no hurries or worries :cool:

If it seems like we will have a couple hours then I'll go for it :D