Has the fog done it again?

deborahjo

Yes, it could be worse....we just got home from our 5day...ooops, 4day...uh, I mean 3 day cruise on the Ecstasy! It took us 2days to get on and about 2 hours to get off!!! LOL...had a good time, though, and will post a review later :D

I was watching the web cam yesterday afternoon, it looked nice and clear. Checked back and hour later and you could hardly see the ship. It was the same here in Biloxi, the fog was very heavy in the morning, cleared off and we had a beautiful day. About 4PM the fog rolled back in, heavy and wet. Nice this morning, hopefully it will stay that way thru tomorrow for sailing out of New Orleans on the Triumph.

Good morning from sunny Galveston!!:) It is a beautiful morning to be drinking

Coffee on board with no worries!! So we won't be going anywhere and we will be receiving 25% refund and 25% discount. Rock on!

Quite a few pax choosing to debark before we leave at 10. Those choosing to debark received 100% refund. Right now sitting out on serenity cove enjoying my coffee and sunshine. Looking forward to great day with my friends and more fun tonight. Proved last night we could dance the night away with the youngsters:D and well do it again tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Coffee on board with no worries!! So we won't be going anywhere and we will be receiving 25% refund and 25% discount. Rock on!

Quite a few pax choosing to debark before we leave at 10. Those choosing to debark received 100% refund. Right now sitting out on serenity cove enjoying my coffee and sunshine. Looking forward to great day with my friends and more fun tonight. Proved last night we could dance the night away with the youngsters:D and well do it again tonight.

Did they say why the ship hasn't left yet? :confused: Looking at the shots from the webcam above, it looks perfectly clear.

:)

Enjoy!

And enjoy that discount!! pretty cool!

Did they say when you will be leaving?

The Captain told us last night we had to be underway by 0400 in order to make Progresso. If that didnt happen then pax would be allowed to debark from 08-10am if they chose. When I got up @05 (yes, curiosity killed the cat:-)) we were still here so I'm sure it had been to foggy to leave earlier.

By the time I got up again @08 it was sunny and gorgeous.

Steve just announced we will be on our way @10 sharp.

Random question-has anyOne tried to pay for a vacated better room in situations like this? Mind you I'm not looking for a free upgrade just want to know if it is even worth going to pursers desk to ask. Any thoughts?

Did they say why the ship hasn't left yet? :confused: Looking at the shots from the webcam above, it looks perfectly clear.

Apparently they let passengers off the ship until 10 am, so they won't leave before that.

You have an awesome attitude. I know you're going to have a great time cruising around the Gulf in circles!:D

Archived