123 days of summer...price drop!!

nursepixie

Where are you seeing your OBC ?

I know how much I should have with the price drops, but I don't see it on my invoice online when I put in my booking number.

I see mine underneath the paid in full section. It says something like credits or other fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

First cruise...booked in an ocean suite. Not showing any suites available. Is it worth calling?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If its not showing suites then they are either fully booked or category is not part of the sale.

I have a question.......I am already booked......I checked fareviewer and it is $90 cheaper...(for the 3 of us in the cabin) My TA said...Carnival said I would have to cancel, rebook (123 days of summer) and then Carnival would assign our cabin, I can't have the one I have.......Why can't I just get the price reduction or an OBC?

I am so frustrated! I keep checking- we cruise in October and are in a 4J- which must be sold out because they don't even give that category choice anymore when I check Fareviewer. It used to. :(

What is the 4J?

We are in a 4K (interior french door) and I thought those cabins filled up fast, so there would not be any price drops for them. Also, I am cruising in June (so again, didn't expect any price drop.) I am thrilled to see the new 123 promo! It is saving me 75 per person. Or, I should say, giving me 75 per person to waste onboard. :D

Thanks to this post I went and checked for a price drop on my Sunshine cruise in June and got OBC of $415 per cabin on two 8D balcony cabins. Now each cabin has almost $600 in OBC :). For my other cabin which is the week before I got $166 OBC for a 8D making a total of over $300 for the first leg of my B2B. Thank You CC.

Does anyone know when this should show up on my account or do I get an email?

My final payment was 4/16 for my July Cruise. I called my TA on Saturday ( after seeing this post and checking every day ) and got $550 credit. She said it was not OBC because I was still close to final payment. Any price changes after June 26 would be credited as OBC. We have 2 OS for 5 of us.

Lisa

Thanks to this post I went and checked for a price drop on my Sunshine cruise in June and got OBC of $415 per cabin on two 8D balcony cabins. Now each cabin has almost $600 in OBC :). For my other cabin which is the week before I got $166 OBC for a 8D making a total of over $300 for the first leg of my B2B. Thank You CC.

Does anyone know when this should show up on my account or do I get an email?

You should get 2 emails. One approving the price drop and one with your new price itinerary :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ive gotten a total of 900 drops in the past few months... I just looked last night and it dropped 412, then today I found a drop for 240. But now I have to pay final payment. Once I pay final payment, I cant get anymore price drops right? I see you guys talking about OBC...

Ive gotten a total of 900 drops in the past few months... I just looked last night and it dropped 412, then today I found a drop for 240. But now I have to pay final payment. Once I pay final payment, I cant get anymore price drops right? I see you guys talking about OBC...

You can get drops up to 2 days before your sailing only if you book early saver. Otherwise it's just up to the final payment date.